need a place to shoot 50 cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a place to shoot 50 cal

Looking for a place to the North. I am in Denton and want to shoot my new 50 cal; however, Quail Creek says no 50 cal and Sanger is closed until January.

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
    Looking for a place to the North. I am in Denton and want to shoot my new 50 cal; however, Quail Creek says no 50 cal and Sanger is closed until January.
    Don't be a pussy! Fire that bitch off in your backyard!!!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I was waiting for local PD to come rushing when I was using my grill for support and aiming at the water tower. I figure at least one noisy neighbor had to have seen me....

Comment

Good luck. I haven't found anywhere up here north of Dallas to safely shoot mine.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          Good luck. I haven't found anywhere up here north of Dallas to safely shoot mine.
          where do you shoot then? I only know of Tac Pro. I saw North Texas Shooters Assoc, but their website says $500 initiation fee plus annual dues.

Comment

where do you shoot then? I only know of Tac Pro. I saw North Texas Shooters Assoc, but their website says $500 initiation fee plus annual dues.
            The river or mitary bases.

My dad is a member of north Texas shooters and no way I would shoot a .50 there.

Comment

Which of the bases? I have a current military id....

Comment

Have you ever shot at Texas Pistol in Whitewright? They claim 600 & 800yd ranges. I sent an email to see if the info is current.

Comment

Are you talking about a beowolf?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    Don't be a pussy! Fire that bitch off in your backyard!!!
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      Are you talking about a beowolf?
                      Nope, talking about 50cal BMG, military standard rounds.

Comment

Nope, talking about 50cal BMG, military standard rounds.
                        So I'm guessing it's a bolt action bohica upper. I use to shoot my AR-50 at Tacpro, Tiger Valley, Tom Bean (Ralphs Range), and Tony's guns & range. If you don't have land, you're going to be quite disappointed with the money you'll spend on a .50 BMG.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

never disappointed with shooting. Only with the price of rounds. I have plenty of rounds fired on government rifles and this is just another high priced hobby. I have plenty of other things to shoot too. and yes on the bolt bohica; I am just too cheap to go high end for a semi. Its a deployment gun, I bought it with money put aside from my last deployment. Always wanted one and now I have it. Hell I already have 160 rds set aside for it.

Going to try out Texas Pistol and Rifle, they have 600 and 800 and are still in operation per email I received today. I just wish there were range options in Denton Co

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            The river
                            ^ This..... Or my lease.

Comment

Originally posted by ffRich54 View Post
                              ^ This..... Or my lease.
                              Can you bumpfire at this lease?
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                              X