need a place to shoot 50 cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
    Looking for a place to the North. I am in Denton and want to shoot my new 50 cal; however, Quail Creek says no 50 cal and Sanger is closed until January.
    Where is the place in Sanger? I live in Sanger and only know of one public place, don't remember the name of it. Its right down the road from me in a creek bottom. I would not have knew this place existed if I didn't drive by it. Its in the middle of nowhere. Never shot there.
    JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

OK, just found them. Its the place your referring too. Closed until Jan 5.

Magnum Sports Center
      4934 Duck Creek Rd, Sanger, TX 76266
      Phone: (940) 458-7000
      JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

yep that is it. Ive never been there but heard its pretty good place to shoot. Most anything allowed as long as you are safe.

Comment

Quail creek is the most pussy limpwristed range in the metroplex.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

When I retook my chl we went out there to shoot, thankfully we were not on the general range

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
              Which of the bases? I have a current military id....
              Ive gone to Sill and Hood with friends to shoot, but they also had friends with birds or stars on their shoulders.

I dont know how range use works in the military in general. Always gone with friends.

Comment

Working...
              X