X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good

dahm 2gigs of video memory is the minimum requirement for this thing

Comment

Hope no one ordered the Batmobile edition! They are refunding all purchases.

Dear Batman: Arkham Fans,

We regret to inform you that we are not able to release the Batmobile Collector’s Edition of Batman: Arkham Knight due to unforeseen circumstances that greatly compromised the quality of this extremely limited run of product. We are deeply apologetic for this unfortunate outcome. If you did pre-order the Batmobile Collector’s Edition, please go to the retail location where you pre-ordered the product and you will receive a full refund of your deposit or it can be rolled over to another Batman: Arkham Knight edition or another product of your choice. We will be providing everyone who purchases Batman: Arkham Knight with the New 52 skin pack, including Batman, Robin and Nightwing, free of charge.
      92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
      15 GT w/PP

Comment

up for preload now.
        sigpic

Comment

Pfft.... new "Batman" Driver just released but there's no SLI bits...WTF
          sigpic

Comment

As much as I want this game, I'm gonna wait for a sale/deal.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

This game plays very bad for me. 30 fps cap and even if you raise it through INI.edit, the game doesn't lime anything over 30. Much dissapoint.
              sigpic

Comment

30fps cap in game, but way the hell pass that in the built in "performance test". Wtf.
                sigpic

Comment

You can cap the fps to 60 via ini.edit in the game folder but Its still broken. Hopefully it will get patched but I won't even play in this shape. Its the port company's fault.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm just gonna sale my Key and get this during a steam sale if it ever gets "fixed"

My buddy on a single w/c Titan X - 5960x is getting raped in this game (not sure what resolution). Plus the 30fps cap is absolute horseshit.

@ FFC, its 30fps across all consoles. Its probably a timing thing like in skyrim when you uncap fps the physics engine does weird things. NFS Rivals did it too.

Rocksteady does not name the studio that is working with, but users report that the game's credits point to Iron Galaxy Studios as responsible.
                    Blame Iron Galaxy.

Comment

Yes I remember that lol. Open a door at 144 hz and the room explodes lol.

Good call on selling the key. Its sad because all other batman games play and scale great.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                        Yes I remember that lol. Open a door at 144 hz and the room explodes lol.

Good call on selling the key. Its sad because all other batman games play and scale great.
                        I KNOW DUDE!!!

I even fucking installed an Evga 960 SC to pair with my Titan X for dedicated Physx! My buddy told me to wait until reviews to redeem the code (got it with the 960) and I think I made the right move. I'm going to hold out and wait a bit and see what the patches bring.

@FFC, off topic; but what GPU's did you decide to upgrade to, 980ti's? Did you see any of the benches for the Fury X.

Comment

Glad I decided to wait. Steam deals, here I come.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Batmobile comes on the scene, ENJOY YOUR 10FPS!
                            sigpic

Comment

Iorn Galaxy Studios did the port with 12 guys... Not Rock Steady, Not WB.. Even though WB and RS are partially responsible for not testing at ALL.

Also, Responsible for the MKX fuck up as well.. Batman ruined.. Oh snap, they are also porting Killer Instinct too. I hope they all drown in a pool in elephant cum.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

If u want to cuss them out or read batman fan death threats lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post

@FFC, off topic; but what GPU's did you decide to upgrade to, 980ti's? Did you see any of the benches for the Fury X.
                                Yea EVGA SC ref 980Tis. I have 27 days left to return them to microcenter. I have seen some synthetic benches for the Furys. I'm waiting to see actual game FPS benches. (should be any day now) It's like choosing between two evils now..

I'm honestly not having ANY problems with the 980Ti's or my old 980s or the Nvidia drivers. I upgraded for no reason at all just got the itch.. They are great although and the 384 bit helps for SLI alot. I'm just pissed about Batman because I'm a nerd.

I've realized that benches really don't matter and to watch those videos with the FPS scaling monitors. Hell my 780TIs still bench higher in Valley benchmark than my 980s and 980TIs lmao...

Anyway you can see the slight performance upgrade via bench, but actual game play is noticeably better at 4k no doubt.
                                SLI 980s @ 1500 http://www.3dmark.com/fs/2990775

SLI 980 TIs @ 1380 http://www.3dmark.com/fs/5166997

I don't flash Bios or do any of that stuff. I don't even overclock the cards. (only for benching when I first get them) Just bump the fan profiles to 50% and they stay at about 65-70 degrees. I was worried about ref blower style cards getting hot but they are fine.
                                Last edited by FunFordCobra; 06-23-2015, 11:40 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X