GTA5 pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA5 pc

Everyone ready? I need a crew! I am praying it runs well in 4k. I see it already has a sli profile.

It should be glorious.

Steam: DirtySouthWookie
    sigpic
    Tags:

I've pre-ordered it.

I forget my steam ID. I'll check it later.

Comment

It's going to be awhile before I get it, and I totally blame that on Mortal Kombat X.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        It's going to be awhile before I get it, and I totally blame that on Mortal Kombat X.
        I just ordered that, too!

What do I need to hook up a 360 controller to my PC?

Comment

If it's a usb one (not the charge and play kit), it'll connect and work automatically.

If it's a wireless one, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...8875-_-Product.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I just ordered that, too!

What do I need to hook up a 360 controller to my PC?
            Is it wired or wireless? If it's wireless then you need the wireless USB adapter. If it's wired, you don't need it. For the Xbox One controllers, the charge cable that comes with the charge-and-play kit makes it easy to use the Xbox One controller, but I'm unsure if the same goes for the Xbox 360 charge-and-play kit.

Edit: God dammit, Magnus beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Is it wired or wireless? If it's wireless then you need the wireless USB adapter. If it's wired, you don't need it. For the Xbox One controllers, the charge cable that comes with the charge-and-play kit makes it easy to use the Xbox One controller, but I'm unsure if the same goes for the Xbox 360 charge-and-play kit.

Edit: God dammit, Magnus beat me to it.
              It's a wireless one that came with the xbox elite.

I was hoping I could just plug it in.

**edit**

Just looked at the link magnus posted. That shit is a lot cheaper than I thought it would be.

Is it windows 8 compatible?

Comment

I've got one you can have, somewhere, but it would probably cost you more in gas to come get it, and it could probably be shipped to you quicker, too lol.

Comment

I've got one you can have, somewhere, but it would probably cost you more in gas to come get it, and it could probably be shipped to you quicker, too lol.
                  I can use it as an excuse to come visit you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I can use it as an excuse to come visit you guys.
                    You could

You still working weekends?

Comment

You could

You still working weekends?
                      Yes sir. Every other Sunday I only work 0800-1300, though.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                        Everyone ready? I need a crew! I am praying it runs well in 4k. I see it already has a sli profile.

It should be glorious.

Steam: DirtySouthWookie
                        I have a feeling it's going to rape your computer's ass in 4k. I assume you have SLI 980's? BF4 on ultra everything runs at 30fps on my system with a 970, I wouldn't expect a 980 to do much better than 35fps from the benchmarks I've seen. I would expect GTA5 probably isn't as nicely optimized (if history is any indication). If anything can get it to run at 4k with a reasonable frame rate, SLI 980's are the best shot.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Saw this posted on Facebook earlier. Thought it might be relevant here.
                          Rockstar tells us their focus "was to ensure most people could run the game comfortably".
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I turn msaa off and usually hover around 3gb vram in 4k with 980s in most newer games. True gta5 ppl will get sli maxwell titans with the 12gb of vram but I want a python instead!
                            sigpic

Comment

And here I am, just hoping my laptop will hold me over while I play it at work.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X