Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 GTA5 pc - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTA5 pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

preloading tonight!
    sigpic

Comment

One of you sluts buy it for me. Gift it to Evil_eskimos@hotmail.com I can pay you back in beer and cookouts. In NFTW! Yes you can have sex with my wife!
      Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-11-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        One of you sluts buy it for me. Gift it to Evil_eskimos@hotmail.com I can pay you back in beer and cookouts. In NFTW! Yes you can have sex with my wife!
        I gotcha.

Can she at least move my arm up and down while I jerk off? She can even close her eyes.
        Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-11-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Giggty!

Comment

when does it release?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              when does it release?
              If they're doing preloads, i have to assume tuesday.

Just checked. Yep, tuesday.
              sigpic

Comment

Just emailed it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Just emailed it to you.
                  I don't see it!

Comment

I don't see it!
                    Well steam charged me for it. I'll check it when I get back home.

Comment

Below, check out official minimum and recommended specs and stay tuned for more information on GTAV for PC in the coming weeks.

Minimum specifications:
                      OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
                      Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
                      Memory: 4GB
                      Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
                      Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
                      HDD Space: 65GB
                      DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:
                      OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
                      Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
                      Memory: 8GB
                      Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
                      Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
                      HDD Space: 65GB
                      DVD Drive

Over time, downloadable content and programming changes will change the system requirements for this game. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.

Other requirements: Installation and online play requires log-in to Rockstar Games Social Club (13+) network; internet connection required for activation, online play, and periodic entitlement verification; software installations required including Rockstar Games Social Club platform, DirectX, Chromium, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 sp1 Redistributable Package, and authentication software that recognizes certain hardware attributes for entitlement, digital rights management, system, and other support purposes. Single use serial code registration via internet required; registration is limited to one Rockstar Games Social Club Account (13+) per serial code; only one log-in allowed per Social Club account at any time; serial code(s) are non-transferable once used; Social Club accounts are non-transferrable.

As we head into 2015, we would like to share the first screens and system specs of Grand Theft Auto V for PC as well as a new release date of March 24, 2015.  Our apologies for the slight shift in the date but the game requires a few extra weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        when does it release?
                        You'll get full release, when you buy it for him and get to meet his wife!
                        WH

Comment

Is there going to be a DFWM crew for online play?

I'm probably going to play through the SP first and then jump into Online as i'm sure R* server's are going to get RAPED on launch week.

I've got it preloaded on both my PC's, can't fucking wait.

Comment

I don't see it!
                            Still nothing? I sent it to the email you linked. I've got the confirmation email saying it was sent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Still nothing? I sent it to the email you linked. I've got the confirmation email saying it was sent as well.
                              Nerp. Evil_Eskimos @ Hotmail?

Comment

Nerp. Evil_Eskimos @ Hotmail?
                                Dear craiziecracka@yahoo.com,

Thank you for your recent gift purchase on Steam. Your gift has been sent to Jeff.

If you're new to Steam, you can install the free Steam application at any time:
                                Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games.

To check the status of your gift purchase, launch the Steam application on your PC and, from the "Games" menu, select "Manage gifts & guest passes..." Once your friend has redeemed their gift in Steam, your gift's status will change from "Sent" to "Redeemed."

This email message will serve as your receipt. You can also access your Purchase History
                                online at any time.
                                Grand Theft Auto V Pre-Purchase (Tier 3)
                                59.99 USD

Subtotal:
                                59.99 USD
                                Tax:
                                0.00 USD

Total:
                                59.99 USD

I copied and pasted your email address from earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X