Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Battlefront (Finally gameplay footage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
    Can't say I have....just watching first video reminded me of cod
    I've played battlefront 2 and the battles have a little more meaning to them as far as how winning and losing can affect other parts of the galaxy. They're not just random skirmishes like on CoD. Now, that was with offline play, so I'm not sure what online Battlefront is like. Typically though the battlefields are pretty big, plus there are battles in space where you're in a small ship, dogfighting then can board a cruiser, infiltrate and destroy some of it from the inside then get back in your ship and continue on about seamlessly.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I've played battlefront 2 and the battles have a little more meaning to them as far as how winning and losing can affect other parts of the galaxy. They're not just random skirmishes like on CoD. Now, that was with offline play, so I'm not sure what online Battlefront is like. Typically though the battlefields are pretty big, plus there are battles in space where you're in a small ship, dogfighting then can board a cruiser, infiltrate and destroy some of it from the inside then get back in your ship and continue on about seamlessly.
      Most of what you just mentioned isn't going to be in this version of the game.
      No space battles. No Single player campaign.

This is going to be much more like BF4: Battlefront than it is the old battlefront games.
      sigpic

Comment

I heard they are going to make a separate title that will be like x-wing vs tie fighter of old... My personal favorite SW games are the flight sims. And when I heard that this BF will not have space battles, I was quite disappointed. BUT, hearing that there is a chance of a stand alone title for flight sims, heck yes! Oh, I am still soo in for this SWBF.
        P.s. howitzur on xbone live. I will have this on release day.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Most of what you just mentioned isn't going to be in this version of the game.
            No space battles. No Single player campaign.

This is going to be much more like BF4: Battlefront than it is the old battlefront games.
            Goddammit. The space battles were my favorite part. Guess I'm redboxing before I buy.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Dice hasn't made an fps that I haven't liked before. I'll end up buying it.
              sigpic

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

She didn't tell him the odds.
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

When darth vader spawns you're fucked.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                      X