Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sky is falling.... any good ammo deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    https://www.slickguns.com/category/ammo?caliber=11

Wolf Gold - Sportsmansguide .315/rd
    Geco on stripper clips - Sportsmansguide .323/rd
    is that Wolf price with their buyers club?

Edit:

Looks like you have to be a buyers club member to get it at their rock bottom price. which is .308/rd. The membership is 39.99 for a year but it nets you $30/1000 rnds. So if you buy 2K or more, it is saving you money, also, you can get 5% off on ammo in future orders. So, buy something stupid cheap, get the 5% discount and save another $15/1k rounds.
    Last edited by black2002ls; 07-08-2016, 11:56 AM.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      People should have been buying all these years so you don't have to "panic".
      I make sure to buy components when they are in stock, and I wasn't low... but the powder was there and easy to grab so I did before it becomes a problem again. I really don't shoot a lot anymore since all my guns were sadly lost in that tragic boating incident, but I like to have ammo components on hand as much as possible.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

http://www.sgammo.com
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I make sure to buy components when they are in stock, and I wasn't low... but the powder was there and easy to grab so I did before it becomes a problem again. I really don't shoot a lot anymore since all my guns were sadly lost in that tragic boating incident, but I like to have ammo components on hand as much as possible.
          You too!?!?!? It's a conspiracy. Black guns matter!
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I just don't shoot anymore at all.

Comment

You could get some powder and projectiles in the classifieds...just saying
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                is that Wolf price with their buyers club?

Edit:

Looks like you have to be a buyers club member to get it at their rock bottom price. which is .308/rd. The membership is 39.99 for a year but it nets you $30/1000 rnds. So if you buy 2K or more, it is saving you money, also, you can get 5% off on ammo in future orders. So, buy something stupid cheap, get the 5% discount and save another $15/1k rounds.
                I just signed up for the free 30 days and Im cancelling when the ammo hits my doorstep

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  You could get some powder and projectiles in the classifieds...just saying
                  PM sent
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Time to stock up on 'armor piercing ammo' .Biden was just on channel 11 talking about banning it again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy View Post
                      Time to stock up on 'armor piercing ammo' .Biden was just on channel 11 talking about banning it again.
                      I remember hearing that name somewhere. Sounds familiar.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Walmart out in Albuquerque has been selling Perfecta 50rd boxes of brass cased .223 for $14.79 for the last couple of weeks. I was told its made by Fiocchi and a law enforcement friend here says he has great luck with it in his AR and Mini 14. I picked up several boxes over the last couple of weeks and think I may keep buying it as long as they keep it as it breaks down to about .29 cents a round.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Picked up a 1000 round bundle of 5.56 from them last week. Good deal and will be going back for some range ammo for Mary's 442.

Thanks brutha

David

Comment

Joe Biden, the ghost at the white house. He was blaming the nra for allowing the citizens to have military grade assault weapons and armor piercing ammunition. Usual Obama ass kissing bullshit.
                            sigpic

Comment

So we're banning all FMJ rifle rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                Same here. I keep plentry of powder, primers, projectiles and brass on hand. Powder had been hard to get. Easier now but damn it got expensive per piund.

Comment

Working...
                                X