X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Springfield, the XDE

THE HAMMER REINVENTED.

New for 2017.

The best elements of the world-renowned XD® Series, condensed into a pistol so intuitive, comfortable and accurate, you can’t imagine being without it. Springfield Armory® defends your legacy with world-class pistols and unapologetic commitment to self-defense

There are some tools so basic, you can’t imagine being without them. But even essential tools can be refined and improved.

That’s the principle behind the new XD-E™: the best elements of the world-renowned XD® Series, condensed into a weapon so intuitive, comfortable and accurate, you can’t imagine being without it.

The hammer – the most important tool in the toolbox.

The XD-E™ sculpts unmatched Point And Shoot® ergonomics into a sleek frame just an inch wide, for hand and holster fit so satisfying you’ll take it everywhere. The low-effort slide practically racks itself, so handling’s a pleasure. The exposed hammer clearly shows gun mode, and the single/double action trigger shows respect for your shooting style, unlike other compacts.

Then there’s the grip: GripZone® provides active texture that matches your grasp like a handshake, improves stability, and feels incredible. Three magazine options let you personalize concealability and capacity. Impeccable feel, weight and balance launch the XD-E™ from invisible to impactful in an instant, for go-anywhere confidence unlike any you’ve felt.

New shooter or skilled gunner, wrap your mitt around the new XD-E™ and you’ll know. This is more than a hammer. It redefines what your hammer should be.

CALIBER
    9mm

RECOIL SYSTEM
    Dual Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod

SIGHTS
    Fiber Optic Front & Low Profile Combat Rear

WEIGHT
    25 oz

HEIGHT
    5”

SLIDE
    Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish

BARREL
    3.3” Hammer Forged, Steel, Melonite® / 1:10

LENGTH
    6.75”

GRIP WIDTH
    1”

FRAME
    Black Polymer

MAGAZINES
    1 – 8 Round Magazine w/ Grip X-Tension™ and 1 – 9 Round Magazine w/ Mag X-Tension™
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I've been hoping for a DA/SA thumb safety offering in the XD line up for awhile. Hope these start showing up before the special ends.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Looks neato but I'ma keep my XDs .45

Comment

Never cared for the high bore axis on the XDs.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Man, I love DA/SA guns but that is not my jam.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Looks neato but I'ma keep my XDs .45
            Same.

Comment

Trying to beat sig and hk at their game when they both have a full lineup of sizes and calibers..... m'kay.

Comment

I know it's a whole different price point, but I'd much rather have an M11A1.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  My wife loved my p229 so much she kept. I may need an 11 to replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Yeah man. Those are the tits.

Comment

I don't know, I'm kinda digging it depending on how the trigger feels. I like the fact that it can be fired DA/SA and cocked and locked like a 1911. I bought a Sig 239 last year but didn't like the trigger and how heavy for what it was supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        I don't know, I'm kinda digging it depending on how the trigger feels. I like the fact that it can be fired DA/SA and cocked and locked like a 1911. I bought a Sig 239 last year but didn't like the trigger and how heavy for what it was supposed to be.
                        Lots of DA/SA guns can. CZ-75's are probably the best ones that can be carried that way.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          Lots of DA/SA guns can. CZ-75's are probably the best ones that can be carried that way.
                          Sure and that's the obvious comparison when it comes to the trigger action. But everything else the XDE is smaller and more compact. Not knocking the CZ but I still wouldn't mind checking out the XDE.

Comment

I carry an XDS .45.
                            Not gonna lie, if i wanted even smaller I'd probably look at the CZ RAMI before this XDE.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Trying to beat sig and hk at their game when they both have a full lineup of sizes and calibers..... m'kay.
                              Yeah, competition is stupid.
                              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                              X