No announcement yet.

frustration level plad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way, the bonus isn't coming from my employer it's coming from the manufacture. They said that if we no longer work for the dealer we worked for when we hit our goal, they don't owe us the money.
    but we have now been told we will get our money, so that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
      soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

did ya get fired or just stress for nothing
      HR and new owner met with us, "We are very excited to take over... by the way we need to meet privately he 4 whole sale guys after this", so now I'm waiting to hear if we get to join the old general manager in loosing our jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        HR and new owner met with us, "We are very excited to take over... by the way we need to meet privately he 4 whole sale guys after this", so now I'm waiting to hear if we get to join the old general manager in loosing our jobs.
        i didnt go back through and read but what do you do?

Comment

I very rarely watch the news anymore, but I did see that a few months back. There are so many closet monsters walking around among us. It's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
            i didnt go back through and read but what do you do?
            Wholesale Nissan parts salesman, been in the parts business since the early 2000's. This has been the best gig I've had to date.

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            I very rarely watch the news anymore, but I did see that a few months back. There are so many closet monsters walking around among us. It's scary.
            ya, he's lucky the feds got him before I found out.

Comment

Looks like I'm out on my ass fella's. anyone want to hire a short fat white guy who looks 12? lol

Comment

Looks like I'm out on my ass fella's. anyone want to hire a short fat white guy who looks 12? lol
                Sorry to hear man. Looks like the new buyers just wanted to buy some customers or eliminate competition.

Best of luck!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

So after all the BS with my car my back and neck and all the other BS with my now incarcerated former side business partner, life has been kind of stressful. but right as it starts to even out, yesterday I hear that the place that I work might be sold at the beginning of the month. This not only means I may or may not have a job next month, but also the $3k bonus I should be getting early next month would be up in smoke. I'm super stressed right. It sucks not knowing, and after working my ass off last quarter to get that bonus, knowing that it might be lost due to no fault of my own has damn near broken my spirit. This past year has just been one giant kick in the balls. I'm not sure what happens next, but I guess I need to prepare for anything. If your the preying type please say one for us poor unfortunate cattle going on the auction block.
                    Sometimes life stinks. 10 years ago my wife and I had just gotten married, she was diagnosed with cancer and in isolation and I was sitting on the couch laid off / fired. 10 years later we are doing a lot better in many ways. I wish you even better. You are young, smart and motivated. You will be fine.

Comment

Bummer man. It won't help much I'm sure, but I can commiserate on the missing bonus. Rule at my previous employer was that you have to be employed on the day that commission checks are cut to get paid, even though that's 2 months after the quarter closed and money was earned. I chose to embark on this new career journey before that, and lost out on a healthy 5-figure payday in the process. Needless to say it's been tight, but will have been well worth it once the dust settles.

Go light on the alcohol, and get to humping on that resume. There's a better job out there, I promise you, but you're going have to put in work to find it.

Comment

Every job I've ever had has always lead to something better. I believe you'll be fine. As said, you are motivated. Get to work and buck up, cupcake!

Comment

Thanks for all the words of encouragement guys, a door may have already opened. I'm still here till the 18th. so I have a little time.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up man, something will come along.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Damn, that sucks. Get to work on finding a new gig and by get to work, I mean no volleyball games, no flying toys and no working on cars. Elbows and assholes til you find a J-O-B.

Also how much for that wrecked up POS white Stang?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Damn, that sucks. Get to work on finding a new gig and by get to work, I mean no volleyball games, no flying toys and no working on cars. Elbows and assholes til you find a J-O-B.

Also how much for that wrecked up POS white Stang?
                                Lol look at the opportunist we got here! Swooping in to get something on the cheap when a man's down!

Comment

Working...
                                X