Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving weekend race , Crandall

Anyone going ?

Unless I find a ride I am out. Had to pull the motor last weekend.
    3x NHRA/IHRA Division 4 Champion
    www.heathensracing.com

Competition Sales of Dallas
    Mothers Polish and Waxes
    Mickey Thompson Tires
    Champion Racing Oils
    MaxCackle Photos

"I bleed red, white, blue, and a little bit of E85"

Comment

Those pay outs make me want to go, but does anyone how realistic it is that will hit 50 and 100 car minimums? Ive never been so thats why I ask.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
        Those pay outs make me want to go, but does anyone how realistic it is that will hit 50 and 100 car minimums? Ive never been so thats why I ask.
        Assuming the weather is pretty good, I think they will hit the minimums, or at least be close. No Electronics might not get there, but Electronics probably will. The thing about those payouts is 75% of the money goes to two people, the winner and runner-up. And there will be come badass bracket racers there that you will have to beat 5, 6, 7, or even 8 rounds of to get there.

I grew up in and around bracket racing, so don't let me talk you out of anything. I love the sport and we always need new racers to get involved. As long as you go into it to just have fun and not to make money, you'll have a blast. If you decide to go, good luck and post your results.

Comment

Working...
        X