No announcement yet.

My SN95 "New Gen" Resto!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE!! you certainly go " ALL IN " with your builds.. .No shortcuts, no half steppin!

Is that jet stream blue off a C6 ?

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post

Is that jet stream blue off a C6 ?
      It looks like either that or Bright Atlantic Blue, which was a mustang color.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        It looks like either that or Bright Atlantic Blue, which was a mustang color.
        Its Bright Atlantic Blue.

Got the bottom of the car seam sealed & painted today. I had some base/clear left from the engine bay so I used it.

Picked up this sweet little detail gun from HF today for $12.99. The cup can rotate so it sprays in any direction. It puts out a 6 in fan and was perfect for this job!

3 hrs later, the car is water tight, rust proof & BLING!

Some say overkill, I say, Fu*K Yeah!

Stay tuned

One day at a time.

Comment

That's fucking sick!

Comment

Quality work right there

Comment

Wow!
              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Damn dude!! Looks killer. I feel like a slacker, I haven't done anything to my car since I got it back. I've been working a lot though. Thanks for the motivation!!!
                '08 C6 Corvette
                '91 StormTrooper BBC Coupe
                Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enuff!!

Comment

Not much more I can do till I get the rear end powdercoated, new k member, coilovers, master cylinder, fuel cell etc. I will prob paint the cage nex. Just have to get the rear window pulled first. I may do some tin work too in the rear. Money saving time
                  One day at a time.

Comment

What did you spray the bottom with? Undercoating?

Comment

• btw paint it the blue. Best factory stang color ever.

Comment

• x2 on the product.. i need to seam seal mine sooner before later.. if you dont have a kid.. dont. you wont be work on cars for years.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Pretty sure it's plasti-dip, you can power wash it and it comes in a bunch of colors. They are even doing whole cars! You should check out dipyourcar.com, Rodney.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                            What did you spray the bottom with? Undercoating?
                            Ppg omni black base and cheap advantage clear coat. Same process as painting outside of a car. (Not rattle can)
                            One day at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Pretty sure it's plasti-dip, you can power wash it and it comes in a bunch of colors. They are even doing whole cars! You should check out dipyourcar.com, Rodney.
                              can you post pics of the finished product in this thread for reference purposes? i think you are confused with herculiner, which can be found at any o'reilly's retailer. check with phallusman for pricing.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                                Pretty sure it's plasti-dip, you can power wash it and it comes in a bunch of colors. They are even doing whole cars! You should check out dipyourcar.com, Rodney.
                                trust me, Scott is the plasti dip king. He has forgotten more than you will even learn about plasti dip.

Comment

Working...
                                X