Mortgage lenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage lenders

anybody here know or works for a company?
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

SVO does 30yr Mortgage loans up to $25,000,000 for @ 0% interest for board members. You have to show your cow skin rugs to him so he knows you aint no bitch. The only catch is that if his mortal body somehow dies before you pay off the loan, your souls will enter mortal combat and the winner will posses your body.

Personally, I wouldn't roll the dice.

Comment

Trey Krause AKA SVT lurch.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        SVO does 30yr Mortgage loans up to $25,000,000 for @ 0% interest for board members. You have to show your cow skin rugs to him so he knows you aint no bitch. The only catch is that if his mortal body somehow dies before you pay off the loan, your souls will enter mortal combat and the winner will posses your body.

lol ok thanks
        RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

A couple good ones I work with. It would be worth calling them to see what they can do. Both been in the business a long time

Kristy Taylor - 940-349-5461 or Kristy.taylor@f-s-b.com
          Kristin Boyd - 214-336-1237 or kboyd@highlandsloans.com

Comment

I've had good luck with Quicken/Rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

This, and zero down no credit check! OR something like that.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I worked with a cat out of NC when we bought our house last spring, pretty painless and knew his stuff. I'll dig up his info when I get home tonight.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  This, and zero down no credit check! OR something like that.
                  Your post count is your credit!!!
                  At least that is what his radio ad says.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

vote for Trey. He handled my refi. No issue and was super easy.

Comment

I can get you a nice variable rate mortgage around 30% apr ! No credit check required! Holla we make shit easy over here!! Your job IS your credit

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                        anybody here know or works for a company?
                        Sent you a PM with my brother's info (tell him John sent ya) he's in the mid cities area

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          I worked with a cat out of NC when we bought our house last spring, pretty painless and knew his stuff. I'll dig up his info when I get home tonight.
                          Me too in 16 when I refi'd. Brian Mitchell, he was with gateway bank mtg.

Comment

Ill have to get the name of the lender the buyer of my Benbrook house used so you make sure and not use them. They fucking suck ass. Told the buyer a bunch of bullshit that caused her to miss her closing dates(yes dates), hasnt met any deadline they were supposed to, no communication, and Im still waiting for the dumbasses to send confirmation to the title company so theyll release my money. The title company already has the funding but the lender wont confirm that they received any paperwork.
                            Iv bought 2 houses and had zero issues. Selling that house is my first sale and the entire deal is a colossal pita.

Comment

PM me. My wife does it.

Comment

Working...
                              X