Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Guys

Roll call

Who all is going to Good Guys at TMS next weekend? I will be there Saturday and a little bit on Sunday. I will be taking several model cars to enter into the contest. Wanted to get an idea of who all was going. Who all is showing, would like to say hello and meet some board folks. I know 4bangen will be there with the rivi

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

In so gonna try n make it. Hopefully

Comment

You better have my models. Lol

Can't wait to check out your models in person. And if you still need my kids pass hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        You better have my models. Lol

Can't wait to check out your models in person. And if you still need my kids pass hit me up
        Will do. I've got them set aside with your name on them. You wouldn't happen to have any scale motorsport display stands would you? I'm not sure any of the online vendors can gat them to me in time

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          Will do. I've got them set aside with your name on them. You wouldn't happen to have any scale motorsport display stands would you? I'm not sure any of the online vendors can gat them to me in time

negative. I may still have some clear cases, but that's it.

Comment

negative. I may still have some clear cases, but that's it.
            No worries. I found a supplier that is rushing me a couple!!

Comment

I’m a definite maybe. I like going to Goodguys, but sometimes life gets in the way. I’ll post up if/when I’m heading that way.

Comment

I might need someone with a large luxo-barge to haul in a cooler of beer, and store it while i cruise the show on foot.

Comment

I've got a large-ish trunk in the rivi.

Comment

My son and I are going Saturday morning. It would be good to meet a few of the board personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                      My son and I are going Saturday morning. It would be good to meet a few of the board personalities.
                      I don't consider myself a "board personality" but I'll be chilling next to my big brown barge, feel free to come hang out.

Comment

I don't consider myself a "board personality" but I'll be chilling next to my big brown barge, feel free to come hang out.
                        Dam straight you are a board personality! You've got the one and only "Freakin' Riv"!....and, it's actually road worthy!

We'll look for a big turd with a cooler in the trunk!

Comment

I'll be the skinny weird guy hauling a wagon full of model cars through the place

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            I'll be the skinny weird guy hauling a wagon full of model cars through the place

HA, oh and my kids not going so I got that child's ticket for your boy.

Comment

I may come out.. One of the shop spaces I'm looking at is at the Northwest Regional Airport, just up the road, and the owner's going to be at Good Guys.. And our new place is just south of TMS, in Haslet. That area will be my new 'Hood.

Comment

Working...
                              X