Facebook marketplace...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook marketplace...

Does it seem there is no "consistency" with searches in marketplace ? I search certain terms and see the same crap. Then I use another search term and see stuff that should have showed up in the first search but didn't .. Its like they are ranking ads somehow and thats how you get stuff.
    And yes, Ive tried changing the "sort" field..
    Last edited by dcs13; 10-07-2019, 06:27 AM. Reason: added

I dunno man. It seems to work OK for me. In fact, their algorithms seem to be pretty good in predicting what I want to look at. If I look at one Porche 911, Grill, table saw, etc. those things show up in the marketplace feed in the future. I searched for Roof Top Tents a few weeks ago and I now get a selection of camping gear in the feed.

I've come to like it more than Craigslist. (I know that's not really saying much).

Comment

I've noted this with FB marketplace 1-2 years ago when I used it more - specifically searching on coolers. I wanted a pelican and there happened to be one, but searching just "pelican" did not show it.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Here's something:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
        WH

Comment

Working...
        X