Good Guys March 8-10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Guys March 8-10th

Who will be going to Good Guys coming up this March? I'm in unless my car breaks again (knock on wood). I'm in for Friday, Saturday and undecided on Sunday.

I'm IN, BRINGING THE BUICK COME HELL OR HIGH WATER!

Comment

Sweet. If not you have a back up ride in the Ranger.

I'm trying to convince my dad to bring one of his land yacht's, but he might be having surgery right before. So we will have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        Sweet. If not you have a back up ride in the Ranger.

I'm trying to convince my dad to bring one of his land yacht's, but he might be having surgery right before. So we will have to see.
        Not sure I trust it with the knocking sound its been making. lol

Comment

weather isn't looking so good for the show, 70% chance of rain Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            weather isn't looking so good for the show, 70% chance of rain Saturday.
            Still a week out, at least there isn't freezing or near freezing temps like this weekend will have.

I'm on the fence about going to the Texas Thaw this weekend. I don't want o drive over an hour to freeze my ass off, and have it potentially get rained out.

Comment

Still a week out, at least there isn't freezing or near freezing temps like this weekend will have.

I'm on the fence about going to the Texas Thaw this weekend. I don't want o drive over an hour to freeze my ass off, and have it potentially get rained out.
              I hope to make as many local shows as I can this year. 99% chance no matter where I go I'll have the only boat tail.

Comment

i wouldnt go to the thaw this weekend, it was moved back to may 4th. You'll be lonely this weekend.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  i wouldnt go to the thaw this weekend, it was moved back to may 4th. You'll be lonely this weekend.
                  Yep, just saw it on Facebook. Gives me more time to prepare.

Comment

When GG changed the cutoff date, it pretty much killed it for me. I can only walk past so many bagged LSx C10s. Besides, this year I have a car that needs to be put back together. Yall have fun.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      When GG changed the cutoff date, it pretty much killed it for me. I can only walk past so many bagged LSx C10s. Besides, this year I have a car that needs to be put back together. Yall have fun.
                      What's the cutoff now?

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Cutoff is now 87. And Danny is right, the amount of C-10's is ridiculous. I thought there would be more 80's G-body's, 3rd Gen F-body's and Foxes. There was some, but no where near the C10 turn out.

The car count at the show has been declining the last few years, so they had to do something to keep the money flowing in.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Gross.

Comment

I think they should have capped it at 86.

Comment

Working...
                              X