Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

I hear the restaurant in Fossil rim has a good french dip. I'll let you fuckers know tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        Arby's
        Stomach virus.
        WH

Comment

Del Frisco's Grill on McKinney in uptown has one that is pretty badass.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Al Biernats
            WRX

Comment

I'm planning a lunch at lawrys soon. Prime rib horseradish and au jus. I may even have a cup of prime rib chili to go with it.

Comment

Well it sure as hell isnt at outback in the Middle East..... fuck I'm in pain.

Comment

Thanks to shitty foreign French dip I now know salt is what causes my heartburn. Shit was sonsalty my body rejected it. After 10 min of toilet hugging pain and a liter of water I felt human again almost instantly. Thank goodness I don't salt things much but I will really have to watch eating out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I hear the restaurant in Fossil rim has a good french dip. I'll let you fuckers know tomorrow.
                    Forgot to update. So it's Sweet Magnolia, they source all their food locally, so they say. The sammich itself was good, but the Au Jus was weird. It was really tangy, tangy to the point I thought there might have been BBQ sauce on it and I didn't see it on the menu. Good meat, good bread, good cheese, weird Au Jus

Comment

Had one at "j mackelins" in coppell and it was the bomb.. if one of y'all are in the area, it's worth checking out..
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Lawrys today prime rib dip!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X