No announcement yet.

State Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's still there try the fried pbj & banana sammich.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      We're possibly going this Sunday. I tried the Thanksgiving dinner last year, it was pretty good. I haven't heard what's new this year though.

On another note, anyone plan on conceal carry? I did last year and when I discreetly advised the security lady before she wand'ed me, she yelled out "We have another one!" and sent me to a booth just inside the gate.
      Happened to me both years I have gone with a chl.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
        If it's still there try the fried pbj & banana sammich.
        So guuuud.

Comment

SVO uses his .44 mag to shoot the balloons and wins a big fuzzy animal!!!

Comment

On another note, anyone plan on conceal carry? I did last year and when I discreetly advised the security lady before she wand'ed me, she yelled out "We have another one!" and sent me to a booth just inside the gate.
            Just came back from the fair. I just told them before being wanded that I had a LTC and she pointed me over to the office on duty. She checked my license and let me go through. Didn't even bother to check my backpack.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            I have been wand'd three years in a row, and they have an impeccable record of not finding my carry.
            Either on my hip or in my cargo shorts pocket.
            You must carry a mouse gun LOL! No way I'll be able to carry my Glock 21 in a pocket Just curious but what's the purpose of going through the line without showing your LTC?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Just came back from the fair. I just told them before being wanded that I had a LTC and she pointed me over to the office on duty. She checked my license and let me go through. Didn't even bother to check my backpack.

You must carry a mouse gun LOL! No way I'll be able to carry my Glock 21 in a pocket Just curious but what's the purpose of going through the line without showing your LTC?
              It's my TCP. I walked up to the security guard who was wanding, showed her my CHL and she said she didnt need it, ran her wand around and sent me on my way. After that, I didnt bother.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It's my TCP. I walked up to the security guard who was wanding, showed her my CHL and she said she didnt need it, ran her wand around and sent me on my way. After that, I didnt bother.
                LOL! Dayum!

Comment

Yeah, I was expecting a little discreetness, not a freaking announcement. I think next time I'll just lift up my shirt and show my twin kimbers, akimbo style.

Comment

Am I the only one that finds the fair entirely too expensive? Last year there with the kids I think we were down like 300 bucks by the time we were done. Rides, food and drinks. Don't think I'm going back until I find me some coupons.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I can't figure out what TCP means.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I can't figure out what TCP means.
                        Taurus TCP

Comment

Yeah, I was expecting a little discreetness, not a freaking announcement. I think next time I'll just lift up my shirt and show my twin kimbers, akimbo style.
                          I was there opening this year. They didn't make a scene. I walked toward the girl at the metal detector, handed her my chl and said, "I'm going to go off if I go through there" jokingly. She directed me to the police officer 10 ft away.
                          Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Am I the only one that finds the fair entirely too expensive? Last year there with the kids I think we were down like 300 bucks by the time we were done. Rides, food and drinks. Don't think I'm going back until I find me some coupons.
                          I agree. The wife wants to take the kiddo this weekend. He is not quite a year and a half. So not much, if anything, I trust him to ride. By the time you park, get tickets, and stuff yourself with 47 different kinds of unhealthy fried deliciousness, your out several hundo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Its only worth going about once every 5-6 years. Not enough changes to warrant any more than that. But yeah its too expensive.
                            WH

Comment

It's definitely expensive when taking the kids. We were out about the same $$ as you the last time we took the kids and decided to let them have some fun on the Midway. Usually, we give them enough for a couple games and it's not as bad.

Comment

I saw someone mention a steak and lobster baked potato that was delicious. I couldn't find them though. We took the kids yesterday.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X