No announcement yet.

Boys vs Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they lost Dez and Jason and didn't replace them with anyone? Dez may have not been the best at catching the ball but he did draw a double team that freed up other recievers. It was tough to tell if the
    Receivers couldn't get open or Dak was just holding the ball too long.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      So they lost Dez and Jason and didn't replace them with anyone? Dez may have not been the best at catching the ball but he did draw a double team that freed up other recievers. It was tough to tell if the
      That was pretty much my thought watching he last half... At his best, Dez was able to make spectacular plays that forced a defense to give him a lot of attention. At worst, he made for a good decoy and made the other receivers look great.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        Go back and look at past games again. Dez rarely drew double coverage last season because nobody was afraid of him.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

From my arm chair, it looked to me like most of the pass plays timing were off. Dak would go back and either stood for too long or was pressured up the middle.

I want to blame the line for most of the troubles, but that defensive front for Carolina is stout.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            From my arm chair, it looked to me like most of the pass plays timing were off. Dak would go back and either stood for too long or was pressured up the middle.

I want to blame the line for most of the troubles, but that defensive front for Carolina is stout.
            Not to mention the sure long gain (or even touchdown) that he missed the wide open tight end.

Too many skipped balls and bad reads. I'm blaming the lack of preseason live action for most of the mistakes Sunday.

Comment

Working...
            X