No announcement yet.

Twisted Root or other good burgers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twisted is good. Pretty good beer selection too. Chopshop garage in Carrollton had pretty damn good burger too.
    2012 GT500

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Kenny's is my go to for good burgers...

Comment

Tommys in ft worth, anyone been? Any good?

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
            Tommys in ft worth, anyone been? Any good?
            It's pretty good for your traditional burger joint. Now my new favorite place is Hollywood Burger off N. Tarrant and Beach. It's ran by Koreans and they put there own flare on burgers. And the kimchi fries are damn good
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Has anyone ever had Johnny B's in Southlake, just off 114? its amazing

Dragon Burger and a Chocolate Malt mmhhhhmmm
              Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                I like bottlecap alley quite a bit as well, its a build your own burger kind of place. There is one in keller and I guess they just opened one downtown somewhere.
                Originally posted by jluv View Post
                One in Grapevine, too.
                I normally hit up the one in Southlake for their burritos. Mmmm.... Texican Burrito... But their burgers are pretty good as well as a little expensive. If the fries came with the burger I would say it's reasonable because the give you a lot of fries.

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                Has anyone ever had Johnny B's in Southlake, just off 114? its amazing

Hmm... that's near the office, I'll have to check them out.
                Dragon Burger and a Chocolate Malt mmhhhhmmm

Comment

kenny's is a damn fine burger. just dont make it out there nearly enough.

i liked twisted root when they had some special game meat like elk but a regular beef burger there, meh. haven't been in a long time though.

something got worse at village burger bar. it went from good to mediocre the last couple of times i went. used to like it cause it had a huge list of add-ons (for free!) and you could make it good and unique. goat cheese, garlic aoili, grilled onions, grilled jalapenos, roasted peppers, sauteed mushrooms. mediocre burger, a+ toppings.

i think something changed for the positive at fuddruckers. never had much of an opinion on it before but went a few months back with some work folk. it was excellent. i'm a sucker for the simple 1/3 pound beef burger there.
                  Last edited by momo; 12-19-2014, 01:27 PM.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I've always enjoyed Chaps off Liitle Rd in Arlington- I think they have other locations.
                    I also used to go to Al's Hamburgers in North Arlington but have not been there in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                      It's pretty good for your traditional burger joint.
                      Ate lunch there today, good food. I'm a cheap ass and ran across it on groupon so I had to check it out while we were in the neighborhood but the mushroom and Swiss was a good burger.

Comment

Well, after reading this, I decided to check out Kenny's, and I was very impressed. I tried the Bud's queso burger and it was awesome. I loved the troufle(sp) fries. Will be going again.

Comment

I like the juicy Lucy, I have tried most of the others and keep going back for that one.

Comment

Gonna hit this joint sometime this week:
                            Park Burger is a casual, family-friendly neighborhood restaurant, serving up some of Denver's prizewinning burgers, fries, shakes and beers. At Park Burger, we pride ourselves on crafting the best burger using only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. We hope to see you soon!
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

the adult milkshakes are the bomb at Kenny's too

Comment

Fuck yeah they are. I don't remember the burger and I barely remember the milkshake.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X