No announcement yet.

Who funds Black Lives Matter anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ naynay getting all upset right on cue, that was too easy.

Comment

i agree, but i assure you it's not people like me giving them any money, and its definitely not the people attending their rallies either.

hell who knows, they could be like the guys from street outlaws and really just be hustling shirts and stickers at $10/$15 a pop and just running an online clothing store. I have never looked into it, it's not my forte, and I know one black dude who even talks about it, and he IS one of those that will run around calling every white person a white supremacist. I dont understand it at all, but a few members here will know who i am talking about, from a post i made on facebook asking my friends to roast me one night. I opened a door, and let my friends have a friendly conversation on my page, but I did not intervene as i just wanted to see strangers discuss an obviously sensitive topic.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        about the hashtag?

these two chicks single handedly started this sensationalism but taking to twitter one night and creating a dumb hashtag.. had they simply added a 'too' to it, the alt-right wouldnt even be a thing anymore.

is alt-right a thing? do you identify with it? or is it something you see on the internet and it gets sensationalized by a bunch of guys like you me and sc281 who do nothing but sit around and read what the dumbasses of the world are doing.

have you been to a #MAGA rally? i've never been to a #BLM rally.

When boko haram kidnapped all those girls it was all that could be talked about for 2-3 weeks, over 170 girls are still held captive but you havent heard a peep about it over 2 years.

#kony2012 was SENSATIONAL for 2 weeks, 5 years ago, did it ever get resolved? no the loon that started the entire hastag campaign ended up wigging out standing naked on a street corner showing himself to the public and was arrested.

just saying man, for a normal black dude, #BLM is stupid ass hell too. They dont speak for me, and i dont speak for them, the type of dumb shit to go protest anywhere anyway, albeit i may consider a friend or comrade, it is no where you will find me. and i heard there was some good bud at the #Occupy meet n greets.

I did my best to offer some content but im sure it will be dismissed since you dont want to hear it to begin with.

I'm not sure if you were referring to yourself or not, but you're not a normal black dude. You're a white hipster trapped in a black body.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Lol @ naynay getting all upset right on cue, that was too easy.
          im not upset at all, rather than speaking in pervasive undertones that usually go missed, i decided to elaborate by adding a few more words. it's friday 4/21 and the party is still going buddy. I'm not upset in the least
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I'm not sure if you were referring to yourself or not, but you're not a normal black dude. You're a white hipster trapped in a black body.
            ok cool, tell that to the police and the #BLM when i get shot.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

If you get shot, it will most likely be at the hand of another Afro-American. Police and BLM will not be involved.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                ok cool, tell that to the police and the #BLM when i get shot.
                They don't shoot you for being black. They shoot you for acting like a fool when you got all hip hoppy and b-boppin from the start of an encounter with the police.

I work with a black guy that other black guys refer to as "not even black". He's largely had the same encounters with the police as I have. He's actually able to articulate his thoughts and convey them in a manner that can be understood.

Comment

well when i try to do that, it's said that im getting upset!

craizie i know.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Simply posting that you're getting upset gets you...upset!

Not craizie, just hilarious.

Comment

k, im gonna pull outta here for now, because you are doing that aspergers thing where you dont really say anything, and provide no content, however i will be the one receiving PM's to be nice to you guys.

anyways, those are my full and complete thoughts regarding these hashtag campains, i.e. ISIS, BLM, ANTIFA etc.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Mission Accomplished

Comment

"you mad"
                          "No, you mad!"
                          "No, look it, you so mad now!"
                          "Ha! You're the one so mad now"

This is what yall look like, for real.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            "you mad"
                            "No, you mad!"

He not mad. This is the innernet, fool, where BS rules.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              "you mad"
                              "No, you mad!"

We definitely know you mad, now.

Comment

jizzwhistle. awesome.

Comment

Working...