Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATF approved AR Pistol goodness

I wouldn't mind one or two and the price is not that bad at $139.00

SIG SAUER® introduces the SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace, a shooter’s aid that is designed to improve the single-handed shooting performance of buffer tube equipped pistols.

This veteran-designed and U.S.-manufactured accessory enhances accuracy and reduces felt recoil
    when using an AR-style pistol.

Made from high-quality, elasto-polymer, the SB15 is manufactured to close tolerances and fits all pistols
    equipped with an AR-style buffer tube 1.0” – 1.2” in diameter. The Pistol Stabilizing Brace uses the
    operator’s forearm to provide stable support, thereby minimizing accuracy-robbing spin and shift. A
    flexible cuff with two adjustable nylon straps allows the SB15 to be custom fit to any user.

Features
    - Fits all pistols equipped with an AR-style buffer tube 1.0" - 1.2" in diameter.
    - ATF approved
    - Veteran designed
    - Made in USA
    - Quick and easy to install

Note: Also available on P516™ and P556® Pistols in states where permitted. PM400 and P716 models available soon.

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of every SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace goes to support the veterans of HAVA (Honored American Veterans Afield).
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

damn out of stock...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

That thing looks sturdy... If someone were to strap it down with no arm in it (like the bottom pic), it would be like having a fixed stock SBR. WANT.
      edit: I wonder if you are required to have an arm attached for legal use?
      Last edited by brandon01rt; 05-01-2013, 09:22 AM.
      03 cobra

Comment

Womp womp

Comment

Don't want
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Pass on that. Do not want my AR pistol velcroed to my arm.
            Jon

Comment

y'all are missing the beauty of this device i think...
              Last edited by FATHERFORD; 05-01-2013, 12:59 PM.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I wouldn't mind one or two and the price is not that bad at $139.00
                spend the extra 60 and you get a SBR

or buy an airsoft stock, a hacksaw and some velcro and you can make one for about $30-35

Comment

Get a tax stamp!
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't think the issue is the cost.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                    X