Took the Twelve year old out to shoot her first shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the Twelve year old out to shoot her first shotgun

So you probably know from my previous post that I bought my kid a Rossi .410/.22 combo for her birthday. We took it out today and she handled it like a champ. I shot it first and was like " shit this thing has a kick ". I have never shot a .410 before. She said " its ok dad I can handle it". She popped off 3 rounds no problem, on the fourth she let it slide up too far and it popped her. After that she said " hey lets try out that .22 barrel" Then she went to the pistol. love this girl. Here is her shooting the shotgun and cleaning the pistol. Big thanks to the board members that helped me get some .22lr. You made her birthday really special.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JEiHtrBH_E&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

very cool

Comment

Looks like you will have a shooting partner for many years to come. I can't wait till my daughter is old enough to shoot she already goes hunting just needs to be a bit bigger before she fires a gun.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

FYI: the NJROTC at Joshua High has a marksmanship team.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          FYI: the NJROTC at Joshua High has a marksmanship team.
          Ya they are very good too from what I have heard. My wife teaches at jhs and knows the instructers pretty well.

Comment

Badass!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

She will make a great wife some day. Wish my wife liked guns, she thinks they are icky.

Comment

Well done, man. Enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                X