No announcement yet.

A1 2014 SX almost here!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked RC's comment about MA800. "That is why he is where he is, and never lived up to his potential". I think RC would have said that even if he was not the team owner for Broc Tickle.
    Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 02-23-2014, 11:22 AM. Reason: Spelling error..cell autocorrect....duh

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Alessi is a fucking prick, his dad is a prick and his brother is an even bigger prick.
      yup

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      I liked RC's comment about MA800. "That is why he is where he is, and never lived up to his potential". I think RC would have said that even if here was not the team owner for Broc Tickle.
      i agree. I remember that punks first outdoor race when he went pro. cocky motherfucker said "top 3 would be nice, but realistically top 5" pussy got dead last i believe.

bitch ass move on Tickle for sure.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

How about JS7 last night! He was on, for sure! Just wish RV would have been 100% so that there were no excuses. James was on a different level than everyone else last night.

Comment

Pretty amazing that he went from last to first in half a race.

Comment

Working...
          X