Hydraulic motorcycle lifts/jacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydraulic motorcycle lifts/jacks?

Anyone have any recommendations. I want something to get my bike in the air to make the cleaning and maintenance a lot easier.

Currently I've got a drz400sm, but I know in the next year or two I'll have another liter bike most likely. So I'm looking for something with some decent lift capacity.

I've found a few good lifts online, but I'm wanting to see what the brain trust uses.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

i like the craftsman lift. once in the air you can move the bike around as well

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      I'm probably going to pick one up after work today, gotta take the bike home and get the truck, but they have one in stock at the sears next to my work.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        I did buy that lift by the way. Great product

Comment

If by liter bike you mean a super sport, a center hydraulic lift is going to be useless. Just buy an MX stand for the drz and some decent front and rear stands for whatever bike you end up with later.

Comment

Working...
          X