Realistic gun pricing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic gun pricing?

I am about to clean out some of my guns and ammo. I figured I would hit you guys up to see what they are ball park worth before I list them.

Henry Golden boy 22LR with a brass stacker leather sling. I also have a Tasco scope for it that has never been mounted. Maybe a 100 rounds through it.

2012 or 13 Sig 516 Patrol G2 with Mepro21 sight and TLRHL light, a few mags and soft case. Maybe 250/350 rounds through it. Mepro is about 5 years old. I have always had really nice issued rifles to play with!

Last but least

Ruger 22/45 Lite with a Bushnell red dot, you guys on here love. Maybe 30 rounds through it.

Whos your Daddy?

I sold a bunch of stuff a few months ago. 1/3rd off retail price was fair and stuff will move.

Comment

Thanks, I will start around there somewhere.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Man no idea. Guess it depends on how quickly you are wanting to get ready of the stuff.

Comment

Let me know about that 22/45, I might have a buyer.
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            Let me know about that 22/45, I might have a buyer.
            Fuck you, I want it.

Comment

I love my 22/45 with a vortex red dot, lots o fun once you get rid of the stupid magazine "safety" bulsh.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I really wanted to put a suppressor on it and play with it but I am too lazy to do the paperwork. I have one PM about it and I will try and get a price up next couple of days. I can't remember what the weird magazine safety does? I know one bitch was cleaning it online, was that because of the safety? But literally if you just hold it upside down at the right angle it is a snap putting it back together. I can't remember though as I shot it a little, figured out the cleaning trick, than set it on the shelf.

Edit
                The damn prices are all over the place. I think 350.00 with the TRS-25 is fair. I don't think I have even shot it with that red dot on there.

Same 350.00 for the GB with 80.00 sling and Tasco. I swear I had a mount/rings for it somewhere but can't find it. Was the best scope for the money for a 22 when I researched a while back. Be a bonus if I find it.
                Last edited by kingjason; 10-30-2018, 01:07 AM.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I think $350 with the dot is fair...

The safety does make it a PITA to detail strip/clean it, as well as makes the trigger horribly stiff and you can't pull the trigger without a magazine in it. Since you have to pull the trigger to disassemble it, in my mind that's a really stupid "safety feature". I bought the little bushing that replaces it and wow is it better now, much better trigger and the mags will drop free.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

The Ruger is spoken for.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It was nice to meet you yesterday sir, and congrats again on the win.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        The Ruger is spoken for.
                        Fuck!

What if I were to convince DonSVO to give you a handy?

He has tiny hands so it really makes your dick look big.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Fuck!

What if I were to convince DonSVO to give you a handy?

He has tiny hands so it really makes your dick look big.
                          I don’t beat off beat cops.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

^^^
                            Ahahahaha!!!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                              It was nice to meet you yesterday sir, and congrats again on the win.
                              You too man.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              I don’t beat off beat cops.
                              So, since I am not a beat cop!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X