Good or Bad Ammo Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good or Bad Ammo Deal?

I have a buddy selling 240rds of steel .223, 150 rds of 5.56 green tip penetrator's, 36 pmc bronze .223 rds (really just thrown in because he had it left over), and 9 steel green follower ar mags for $300. Is this a good or bad deal? I figured the 9 mags would be about $15 = $135, and the ammo $165 for 420rds. Roughly .39 cents a round. Yay or Nay?

seems ok. Right now it is a great deal. Once ammo settles it would be just a tiny percent over market...and I do mean tiny.

Comment

I'd pay $10 a mag and $125 tops for that ammo, just cause it's green tip doesn't make any better. That ammo is fairly inconsistent.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I'd pay $10 a mag and $125 tops for that ammo, just cause it's green tip doesn't make any better. That ammo is fairly inconsistent.
        Yea, when he first told me the deal I was thinking more like $225 I offered him $250 and he said he'd think about it. I noticed that 6 of the mags were light grey and extremely heavy compared to any other mags i've owned. they had a thicker gauge metal but i didn't see any stampings to see who manufactured it.

Comment

Anybody have an idea of what kind they could be?

Comment

the heavier mags with no stamping are for export use, like magpul PTS.

Comment

Working...
            X