Magpul AK47 pmags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul AK47 pmags

It's about time! Magpul is currently producing 30rd AK47 pmags, available late summer 2013.

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Nice.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I hope they make some fakelites.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't want none of that polymer shit on my AK.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Now that Magpul makes AK parts I might buy an AK. lol
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Now that Magpul makes AK parts I might buy an AK. lol
            sbr'd AK is the shit. I love my draco with an ace side folder.
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

At what price point do they have to be to compete?

There are polish radom smooth polymer magazines running at $14.99.

They have to hit the market at that pricepoint or lower.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                At what price point do they have to be to compete?

There are polish radom smooth polymer magazines running at $14.99.

They have to hit the market at that pricepoint or lower.
                Magpul, psssh, $19.99 and they will still fly off the shelf over the polish stuff.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I am interested in these as well. The initial batch looks like it will not have steel, but they are going to produce steel reinforced ones later on? Am I understanding that right?

Nevertheless, I will buy them. I drink the Magpul koolaid....alot.

Comment

so not steel reinforced at the trunion? Interesting. My Polish Beryl mags are not steel refinforced and they are fine, but for how long I don't know.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      so not steel reinforced at the trunion? Interesting. My Polish Beryl mags are not steel refinforced and they are fine, but for how long I don't know.
                      They are fine until you drop the rifle horizontally and the bottom of the mag takes the hit.

Wish that I had known about these coming out before I stocked up on a pile of US Palm mags.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Do want, though I wish they were 74 mags.
                        Jon

Comment

OR .223 Mags

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Something I read said the initial batch was not steel reinforced, but that later production would be? Maybe "gen 1" and "gen 2"? Not sure...looking for where I read that.

ETA: Quote from their website: "Due to the interface of rifle and magazine in the Kalashnikov platforms, and the leverage that critical points must withstand, we knew we couldn’t leave well-enough alone with the AK MOE before we even started designing. Also currently in development, and arriving on the heels of the AK MOE, is the next release in the PMAG AK lineup, which will be a 7.62x39 magazine with a little more “Bulgarian” in it, featuring solid steel reinforcements at lockup points. MSRP TBA"

Comment

yep, so it seems. I really hope they do .223, 5.45, and 7.62 mags.

Comment

Working...
                              X