Funny firearms pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Apocalypse occurs, crazy guy gets in preppermobile and promptly overheats 10 miles down the road. Guy with backpack passes him.
    and a marauder on a motorcycle shots both of them

'all your stuff are belong to us'

Comment

• Or someone disguised as a trashcan.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Or someone disguised as a trashcan.
        motorized dumpsters the greatest bug out vehicle ever

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post

Costco....
            Why is it if I saw that coming at me I'd be tempted to play with some tracer rounds?????...... would be a fun time.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Lol, more like Spaceballs 2

Comment

• Taken directlyout of the m203 field manual:
                  Last edited by CJ; 12-13-2014, 12:36 AM.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ^ hahaha, good to see someone writing those manuals had a sense of humor

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• good heavens get your finger off the trigger.

and make sure it doesn't get stuck in the trigger guard on the way out.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

good heavens get your finger off the trigger.

and make sure it doesn't get stuck in the trigger guard on the way out.
                            That sausage finger may not be able to bend far enough to actually engage the trigger.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                I get it, its the gun itself I am curious about. I've got a couple of breakdown 22's and just wondering what model that might be.

Comment

Working...
                                X