Ring doorbell/floodlight camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1:10

Last edited by Gasser64; 12-12-2018, 06:32 AM.
    WH

Comment

Godamn cats

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        1:10

They were probably there 5 minutes before it even started recording!

Some people have zero problems, others, like me found it too inconsistent to rely on it. Wonder if people with only 1 Ring device have better luck?

Comment

We have the doorbell and floodlight and both seem to work well, though we just got the light a couple weeks ago. We do have the light plugged in now, battery was going out too fast.

Comment

I'm still using my 4mp Hikvision cameras with no issues. If I had to go a wireless route, it would probably be the Arlo cameras.

Comment

you know whats hilarious about those high priced door bells is they steal those off you porch and resell them.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                you know whats hilarious about those high priced door bells is they steal those off you porch and resell them.
                Ring will replace it for free and there's a 1080p video of thief.

We have several cameras, the doorbell, and a floodlight camera. They work pretty well, but would be better with better battery life or when plugged in. Charging them sux.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Still enjoy my Nest cameras. had them for more thasn 16 months and going strong. I would like a ring doorbell for the different angle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    So far the Vivint system is kicking butt. Set up some alerts, can open/close the garage doors, get an alert if it stays open (we never leave them open for long), live view of either camera is quick and always connects, lol. Course, it has only been a few hours, so I'll report back in a week or 2.

Damnit Henry, so NOW you tell me about these Z-modo's!
                    My Vivint is kick ass, sure I have to pay per month, but it has everything you mentioned, I also have the glass breakage sensor, monitored fire/ Carbon Dioxide detectors and WiFi thermostat, makes it nice to control everything remotely.

The Zmodo's are nice, they have to be hard powered and are not the best, I've already had to take the lens off of one camera to clean off moisture/condensation, but at least it was easy (for small screws). It looked like the gasket was not installed properly. Works great with my phone and their APP and will alert me if I choose if its tripped, since the one I have you can adjust the area, night vision works great too. It's also next to my LED flood lights, so when they come on it switches to day mode in 1080p.
                    I haven't had to pay for the extra time, they give you 48 hrs. free.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                    X