Dang, Kareem Hunt got busted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, Kareem Hunt got busted!

So, Kareem did this shit in February, and the NFL and KC investigated, but did nothing. Hmm, wonder why?
    Them today TMZ releases a video and they had to take action, so KC cut him, NFL puts him on the commissioners exempt list. LOL, too little too late.

When will people learn, camera's are everywhere!

From what I understand he's had problems with violence towards women since his college days.He's just another millionaire thug.

The NFL is going to be in the hot seat again in the days ahead, because they knew about this and conducted a formal interview in which he out right lied about the events. Apparently, the reason there weren't any immediate consequences was exactly this; No video. "And now they have another window into the situation".

I swear I don't know what kind of Faustian pact Roger Goodell made where his ass is still the NFL commish. How many scandals and misdeeds can one elude and keep such a high profile job, especially in today's political climate regarding players and domestic violence.

Comment

Question is did he get his sammich?

Comment

Dumbass beating up girls. Hope he saved his moneys. Had he told the Truth it would have been easier. They can’t have a guy beating some girls ass out there playing. Make an example out of him to get the point across. Wouldn’t be surprised if drugs alcy were involved.
        Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 12-01-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

I call Philly picks him up
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            So, Kareem did this shit in February, and the NFL and KC investigated, but did nothing. Hmm, wonder why?
            Them today TMZ releases a video and they had to take action, so KC cut him, NFL puts him on the commissioners exempt list. LOL, too little too late.

When will people learn, camera's are everywhere!
            That's the NFL don't do shit, pretend it's not a problem..... but blow a fuckin' gasket and make a we love women parade once there is video. See Ray Rice.

Comment

Working...
            X