ACOG w/ RMR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACOG w/ RMR?

Does anyone in here have one of these? I am pretty sure this is what I am going to go with, but I wanted to see if anyone had any input good or bad on it. Thanks!

'08 C6 Corvette
    '91 StormTrooper BBC Coupe
    Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enuff!!

Yes I have one. Very nice set up. Mine is a Trijicon TA31RMR ACOG 4x32 Scope, Dual Illuminated Red Crosshair .223 Ballistic Reticle, 3.25 MOA RMR Sight.

I found it used for around 1200. For all practical purposes it is brand new. If it is just the RMR you need, the Burris fastfire III is a bargain at around 220.00. The III replaces batteries from the top, so you do not have to remove the RMR to replace them.

R

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
      Yes I have one. Very nice set up. Mine is a Trijicon TA31RMR ACOG 4x32 Scope, Dual Illuminated Red Crosshair .223 Ballistic Reticle, 3.25 MOA RMR Sight.

I found it used for around 1200. For all practical purposes it is brand new. If it is just the RMR you need, the Burris fastfire III is a bargain at around 220.00. The III replaces batteries from the top, so you do not have to remove the RMR to replace them.

R
      Nice!! Thanks for the input. I want something that lets me shoot at distance and something for the up close stuff.
      '08 C6 Corvette

Comment

Have a look through one, before you decide. 4x isn't a ton of magnification.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I looked through one the other day. I think it will be ok for just target shooting and self defense stuff. I have another lower that I will start building after this one is done. I'm going to build a .300 Blk with it and I'll put a more powerful scope on it.
          '08 C6 Corvette

Comment

I have 0 experience with a Trijicon optic, but I would suggest browsing Amazon. According to those on ARFCOM, Amazon has had some amazing deals on Trijicon optics. Might not find this particular optic you posted, but you might find another one that's suitable though.

Comment

I'm 20 miles from Trijicon right now. Want me to see if they sell seconds/blems?

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                I'm 20 miles from Trijicon right now. Want me to see if they sell seconds/blems?
                I would love to say yes but Christmas got a little out of hand. I'm a few months out right now. Lol
                '08 C6 Corvette

Comment

No worries!

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    If you are going there............text me if you see anything noteworthy. Im interested. RMR, any ACOG............etc.

Comment

Roger that, mon frère!

Comment

Mon téléphone à texte est 817-944-9060. LeBlanc

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                          Mon téléphone à texte est 817-944-9060. LeBlanc
                          Je l'ai!

Comment

Working...