Forrest is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I have to wait a couple of hours but will be fully involved in this activity.
    Same here. I should be pulling the parking brake around 10.

I wanna just stop now and begin the toasts and one way conversation, but I need to get more miles knocked out.

Comment

• Just opened up a cold one and loaded up a hit. These are for you cooter....que descanses en paz hermano.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Drinking some bookers for him now!!!

Comment

• I don't even know what to say other than SHIT!!! RIP Cooter!

Comment

• Shitty deal. Rip dude
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• I know he was the country jedi but I have way too many Alice in Chains lyrics clanging around in my head tonight.

Comment

• Ohh man.. So sorry to see this update. I never knew him personally but I've been on here for enough years to know he was a good guy. Deepest condolences to all his family and the friends closest to him. RIP Forrest.
                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• Goddamn. Rest in peace, brother
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Terrible news.. rip man
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Having a drink now, dedicated to cooter and prayers for his family

Comment

• :-(. Rip Forrest!!

Comment

• RIP to my good friend. I honestly feel bad...I feel like I should have said something or gone to see him. Some of his FB posts sort of gave me a strange feeling that something was wrong. I told myself that everything was fine and he was just going through some changes (new kiddo, etc) and didn't do anything about it. I wish I would've said something...forced him to talk about things, whatever...it just makes me sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                            RIP to my good friend. I honestly feel bad...I feel like I should have said something or gone to see him. Some of his FB posts sort of gave me a strange feeling that something was wrong. I told myself that everything was fine and he was just going through some changes (new kiddo, etc) and didn't do anything about it. I wish I would've said something...forced him to talk about things, whatever...it just makes me sick.
                            I feel the same way!! We had been talking and texting some this summer. I really wish I had made the trip down to see him.

Comment

• I just found out...and this fucking sucks.
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Hopefully it was a accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X