Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no thread about Iran stealing US stealth drone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I thought the same thing.

I just have a really hard time believing this story. But it would be a great way to introduce things like computer viruses or disinformation to an enemy. I don't think we have anything to worry about as it will take years for those monkeys over there to reverse engineer anything out of it and by that time we will have moved on to something better.
    I find it hard to believe there was no failsafe device that would blow it up if it lost communication's or any thing. A total loss of a craft is better than losing one? This all is not adding up. But then look whos in charge,

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
      I find it hard to believe there was no failsafe device that would blow it up if it lost communication's or any thing. A total loss of a craft is better than losing one? This all is not adding up. But then look whos in charge,
      The failsafe was supposed to have it return home -- carrier pigeon style. Military officials are saying that it probably ran out of fuel and crashed.

Comment

Our drones should have a failsafe switch that when it's without commands for x minutes it self destructs
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

And here I thought that I was a black helicopter conspiracy theory guy...

Love you guys...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
            Maybe not something that complicated. I would fully expect that if some super top secret drone crashed that a mission to destroy it would be a top priority for a team that would be on 24 hour alert for just such an issue. They stopped to demo the stealth helicopter in the Osama Bin Laden incident, it is part of their MO. Even a a tomahawk missile strike could be possible.

But then again, this is all guessing by me, there could be factors that didn't allow them to do any of those things. The story just seems far fetched though. "Oooops, we lost top secret drone technology inside Iran!" just seems way too scripted when that helicopter went down in Pakistan and no one wanted to talk about it until the media drug it out of them.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Our drones should have a failsafe switch that when it's without commands for x minutes it self destructs
              Thats what I would expect, Cost of bird would be a lot less than one getting in the hands of some one, unless thats what they want.

Comment

That's my thought. Either that or this administration is that incompetent.

But then again, they have single handedly extended the power of the Muslim Brotherhood
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  That's my thought. Either that or this administration is that incompetent.

This is my thought. They really are just that incompetent. Anyone feel like selling guns to mexican drug lords?
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I bet on the Trojan Horse theory. Technology changes really fast. We may have given them the equivalent of a black powder musket.

Comment

Better than black dudes stealing our women.

Sucks I have to say that im joking though, but I'm is
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post

Sucks I have to say that im joking though, but I'm is

Heh, they can keep every one of those fat ugly hoes...

I'm not!
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post

I'm not!
                          Fatties are the only ones that can take a foot long coney all the time.

Lol, I also thought it would be funny to see how racially offensive I could get today without offending anyone too much, foo!
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post

I'm not!
                            you noticed that too huh?
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              Look at it this way. Eventually, there won't be any more black dudes. HAha

But about the drone, they do have the pics. They do have something. Probly a pinata.

Comment

Working...
                              X