Newt Gingrich for Potus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
    Cain is out because he is an accused adulterer. So now Newt who is and was an adulterer is now leading the pack? Can't wait to see how he takes himself out of the top position.
    Shut up

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      Shut up
      There's the kind of intellectual discourse I've grown accustomed to in the political forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        His verbage indicates his desire for an excuse to vote for him again.
        That's verbiage, by the way, man of such wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          Shut up
          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            I love that picture lol.

Comment

Funny how most blame the presidents, as if they are behind all this.

Edit to try and stay on topic. Ol' Newtie is all for the nwo and carbon taxes. I'm pretty sure he's in the CFR as well.
              2 Chronicles 7:14
              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

The presidents can veto bills. Generally when that happens it's done for.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Newt is still a fuckstick. I want Obama out of office as soon as possible, but I'll be damned if I'll vote for that clown.

It's been a month and my opinion hasn't changed. I'll never cast a vote for that sack of shit, even if it meant helping get Obama out of office.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    oooof...

LULZ! I knew he was all for barrycare.
                    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      The presidents can veto bills. Generally when that happens it's done for.
                      As well as sign directives behind closed doors. But they aren't the one's making the decisions to do so.
                      It is no longer "For The People by The People", Washington is ran like the mafia and might as well be called that.
                      Like I said in another post, America is no longer American owned and operated. I mean the national parks are now owned by the UN. It sucks, and people are worried about petty things when we all need to worry about saving our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Put the petty stuff on the side burner, and pick it back up later.

Libs and neo-cons are the same, they'll vote for the person that stands for their special interest or is for this or that. Meanwhile the country is ran by a bunch of criminals and 99% of them are slapping each other on the butt at Bohemian Grove each year.

We need the Constitution to be put back as the Law of the Land.
                      We need to end or at the minimum audit the Fed.
                      We need to take our country back from the megabanks that hi-jacked it in 1910.
                      We do these three things, I know our nation will recover.

Comment

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I didn't vote for him in '08 and I will absolutely vote for whoever is running against him, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to put up a whale of a fight before it gets decided which lesser evil I'm required to vote for by the incompetence of the "politically wise" 30, 40, and 50 year olds of this country whose social security checks will come straight from my pocket only for me to never see a dime of it back.
                          And how do you think those of us in our 40s feel about this situation? We also will never see a dime of it back, we also have had to vote for the lesser of two evils multiple times, and we also have attempted to put up 'a whale of a fight' in the past. Yet nothing has changed. Think it has anything to do with a system that is set up to purposely divide us, so that the 'real' powers that be keep on keeping on in the background?

So my missing an 'I' in that comment hurt your feelings to the degree that you had to make a second post in response, this time adding a picture that applies to your age group/generation and not mine? That's kind of funny...
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                          X