romney flip flops again on abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• romney flip flops again on abortion

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was for abortion before he was against it ... before he was for it again. ?At least that's what his latest

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was for abortion before he was against it … before he was for it again. At least that’s what his latest rhetoric on the issue suggests. It’s all in a day’s work for the walking Etch A Sketch … who has yet to meet a political position that he can’t disavow and then re-embrace as expediency dictates.
    This is yet another example of the fundamental problem with Mitt Romney: He simply cannot be trusted. Sure there are times he talks a great game – as he did during a command performance against Barack Obama during the first presidential debate – but can anything he says be taken seriously?
    i just wanna keep the playing field even
    THE BAD HOMBRE

He supports the reversal of Roe v. Wade, yet overturning it isn't part of his current agenda. Don't see how that's flip-flopping.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

LoL, all you got is his abortion stance. This is reason enough not to trust Romney?

However we should all trust Obama because: He let ambassadors die, he sent guns to mexican cartels (which killed people), or we should trust him because of his sudden increase is un-traceable campaign donations...

I don't care if Romney pisses on babies for fun...he's still more trust worthy than Obama. I would trust Carter and Nixon before I trust our current POTUS.

This is such a hot button issue; I hope your boy brings it up in the debate, so everyone can see what an idiot he is for even bringing up abortion right now when the economy is on life support.

We have had 3.5 years of Obama doing exactly what you are bitching about, but that is not news worthy. However you think the guy that has come on the scene for less than a year should have every fucking word be truth or he can't be trusted.

Troll is troll

Comment

Romney is a piece of shit scumbag, just like Obama and pretty much any other politician. They say what they need to say and do what they need to do in order to accomplish whatever goal they have. Come to terms with this.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Romney is a piece of shit scumbag, just like Obama and pretty much any other politician. They say what they need to say and do what they need to do in order to accomplish whatever goal they have. Come to terms with this.
          Yep. They all lie. They all cheat. They all flip flop. They are politicians. It's in the job description.

As for flip flopping, who really fucking cares? That's weak shit. My opinions change, given the totality of the circumstances. Who fucking cares?
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Yep. They all lie. They all cheat. They all flip flop. They are politicians. It's in the job description.
            I know right, too many people acting like this is a new development.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
              I know right, too many people acting like this is a new development.
              To people that are just now learning about politics it is a new thing.

Unfortunately, the rest of us have known this for a very long time, so we're able to look past the lies and see their actions.

As far as accomplishments go, Romney has outdone Obama and he hasn't had the chance to be President yet.

As far as lies go, Obama promised poverty stricken families in Illinois that he would be there to help them. However, he teamed up with the rich slumlords and made sure to keep their pockets lined while making an estimated 25,000 families relocate from their apartment buildings with no working heat in a sub freezing winter environment.

Romney is pandering for votes on a non issue that will likely never become national law. Obama flat out lied and cost a lot of people their lives.

Comment

So, Obama changes his stances, it's 'evolving.' Right?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

i have not brought up obama? I am trying to make sense of this so called Mitt Romney
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

IF that is is real name
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      IF that is is real name
                      Would you like to see his birth certificate.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i have not brought up obama? I am trying to make sense of this so called Mitt Romney
                        IF that is is real name
                        lol, you fucking troll. hahahaha

In all seriousness, you want to talk flip flops and lies? Obama said he was going to close Gitmo. He flip flopped, AND lied. Your defense?
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          lol, you fucking troll. hahahaha

In all seriousness, you want to talk flip flops and lies? Obama said he was going to close Gitmo. He flip flopped, AND lied. Your defense?
                          He said he his administration would be the most transparent. The only thing transparent about them is the sheer amount of lies as of late, otherwise they stonewall like crazy. See the visitor logs for a perfect example: forced to release them by a court, then after being forced to release them by court order, file an appeal with a higher court to prevent their release.

That's a flip-flop.

I'm also surprised Hobie hasn't come in here to voice his oh-so-intellectual opinion.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

IF that is is real name
                            Well, we can pull Mitt's Birth Certificate, his school transcripts and know everything he's done for the last 40 years. What about Obama?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                            X