Pro life congressman to pregnant mistress:get an abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Holy fuck. Do I really need to explain the differences to you, or are you being intentionally obtuse?
    Please explain how you are not allowed to 'evolve' your view on issues over a decade.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Now that's choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Please explain how you are not allowed to 'evolve' your view on issues over a decade.
        It's not even about that. Dude, you don't even understand the talking points YOU'RE making, let alone any points another person could make. Quit drinking the purple drank and just sit and think, as best you can.

Comment

Wouldn't happen if you couldn't get abortions. Just saying.
          What the mother fuck? So, are you really trying to use the argument that if abortions were illegal, he wouldn't have done it, so it's the Govt's fault? Lmao.

I believe in abortions. The world needs fewer complete dumbasses, as evidenced by this thread.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Wouldn't happen if you couldn't get abortions. Just saying.
            Abortion methods have been around practically as long as prostitution. The illegality of abortions doesn't prevent women from seeking out providers or getting an abortion. It just causes a rise in unsafe abortions.

Comment

typical, they want to set the bar as to what is right and wrong for us, but they dont want to be held to the same standard.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                Abortion methods have been around practically as long as prostitution. The illegality of abortions doesn't prevent women from seeking out providers or getting an abortion. It just causes a rise in unsafe abortions.
                Oi. You do realize i was trolling with that one, right?

Comment

Oi. You do realize i was trolling with that one, right?
                  My sarcasm meter doesn't really warm up before 9am.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                    My sarcasm meter doesn't really warm up before 9am.
                    Sorry TC. I'll warn you next time.

I'm very against abortion unless, and I do mean unless, there is an immediate threat to the life of one or both, of the mother or the child. Everything else, there's adoption.

That said, politicians are just that and people change their views over time. Hell, look at Obama. He went from being anti-gay marriage to pro gay in a week.

Comment

Sorry TC. I'll warn you next time.

I'm very against abortion unless, and I do mean unless, there is an immediate threat to the life of one or both, of the mother or the child. Everything else, there's adoption.

That said, politicians are just that and people change their views over time. Hell, look at Obama. He went from being anti-gay marriage to pro gay in a week.
                      I'm pro-choice from a "politicians have no right to tell a woman what she can do with her uterus" standpoint, though it's not a choice that I would make for myself or encourage anyone to make. I may not philosophically agree with the procedure as birth control, but I agree even less with the idea of a woman with medical necessity having to plead her case with the courts. You really can't regulate the people who abuse the procedure without causing a nightmare for the women who have a true, honest to goodness need to terminate the pregnancy.

But like I said, if you make it illegal, women just get back alley abortions or go for herbal abortifacients. It would work about as well as prohibition.

Comment

I'm for allowing states to decide how they want to approach it as not everyone agrees with me and the federal government has no power to say anything. If a state wants to kill unborn kids, by all means, go there.

Comment

Working...
                        X