No announcement yet.

GOP Candidate Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

bump... sooooo which of you two stuck to your guns, and which of ya'll jumped on the bandwagon?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        bump... sooooo which of you two stuck to your guns, and which of ya'll jumped on the bandwagon?
        I thought it was "Anyone but Obama 2012". My bad...

Comment

Originally posted by XR_1 View Post
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I just find it funny all these OMGROMNEYFTMFW types these days when a year ago only 2 people chose him.

and i'm a troll...
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I just find it funny all these OMGROMNEYFTMFW types these days when a year ago only 2 people chose him.

and i'm a troll...
              I chose Paul because he was the only one making sense to me.

I'd vote for Romney now, just because of the ass whoopin he handed Obummer in the first debate.

But I'd rather dump the whole lot of politicians in a wood chipper.

Comment

and i'm a troll...
                Just confirms how bad Hussein Owe-bama is.

Comment

Hugo Chavez recently recommended that Americans vote to re-elect Obama. Birds of a feather perhaps?

Comment

and i'm a troll...
                    I know you are a troll, but the only way to defeat Obama is through Romney. You can't write anyone in and expect that to "make a difference". It sucks, but it is true.

That is why everyone is OMGROMNEYFTMFW!

Comment

Working...
                    X