Hp touch pad vs samsung 10.1 Honeycomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
    I think I am starting to use iPad 2 slot more now . I just don't have flash player on some web sites . Oh well
    jailbreak it and install FRASH
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
      jailbreak it and install FRASH
      Is there a site that you can do that . And if so is it just like jail breaking the iPhone . Do you know the site ?

Comment

yea, it's just like jailbreaking the iphone. the website stopped working beyong version 4.0 i think.

just check what version you are on and pick the tutorial you need:
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Do NOT buy an HP Touchpad

HP just announced they are killing the Touchpad, Pre, Pixi,... anything with WebOS hardware..

They are instead going to develop WebOS and license it out..

Additionally, HP is planning to spin off their PC unit...

Comment

wait another week or so and I bet Best Buy has the HP Touchpads for under $250, since they told HP to buy back the 200,000 they have in invetory, because they can't sell them

Comment

Lol at hp!!
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                HP just announced they are killing the Touchpad, Pre, Pixi,... anything with WebOS hardware..

They are instead going to develop WebOS and license it out..

Additionally, HP is planning to spin off their PC unit...
                Explanation on that part please.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Explanation on that part please.
                  Basically HP is looking into options to get rid of the Personal Systems Group (PSG) by either spinning it off as its own company or selling it. PSG is the group that makes laptops, PCs, tablets, and some other stuff.

HP will be keeping the part of the business that does Printers, Storage, Networking, Software, and Services. The Software and Services part is known has HP Enterprise Services, formerly known as EDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    Basically HP is looking into options to get rid of the Personal Systems Group (PSG) by either spinning it off as its own company or selling it. PSG is the group that makes laptops, PCs, tablets, and some other stuff.

HP will be keeping the part of the business that does Printers, Storage, Networking, Software, and Services. The Software and Services part is known has HP Enterprise Services, formerly known as EDS.
                    Well I guess I will see what happenes next with all the hp touch pads . I still don't know what I am going to get or do with the iPad 2 yet

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                      Well I guess I will see what happenes next with all the hp touch pads . I still don't know what I am going to get or do with the iPad 2 yet
                      Well, the Touchpad itself is dead as a doornail. HP is hoping they can license WebOS out to other manufactures like Google does with Android. However I'm highly doubtful they'll be able to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X