Newt Gingrich for Potus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newt Gingrich for Potus!

For a while now I have been up in the air as to who I would like to see win the gop. Well, today I have decided I will be pulling for Newt. He has the attitude I think this country needs. I honestly think this guy can get this country back on the right path. Anyone have a video from his last debate? That is what made me a follower.

Comment

He's probably the most qualified to get shit done in Washington DC but not sure whether thats a good thing or not. I'd prefer a house cleaning myself.

Comment

Unfortunately if/when Romney gets the nomination instead of Newt, we'll be looking at four more years of obammy.

Comment

Yeah I don't think Romney can beat Obama. They are too much a like.

Comment

Newt should get the nomination. He would oblierate Obummer in a debate. I think he's even laid out some sort of offer to Obama concerning it.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

One debate swayed you?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                One debate swayed you?
                It could be worse, he could be like a lot of the Demo-mouth-breathers that decided to vote on Barack because they liked his picture.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Newts a smart guy for sure. He may be a bit pompous, but I think he would get a lot of shit done for this country. He's definitely moving up on my meter of choices.

Comment

Newt seems to be the only guy on the stage that can quote the history of what worked back to the 1960's....and why what has been done since, hasn't worked.

When you are one step away from death, you bring in the guy with the track record of making shit happen....not the guy with the best promises.

Newt/Paul ticket would rock....Nothing the dems could do could touch that duo. the problem is that duo alienates too many worthless fucks with voting cards in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                      One debate swayed you?
                      Not just one. I have been on the fence for a while. It was between Herman, Ron and Newt. Ron and Herman have just not been on their game. I also don't care for Cains attitude. He dances around questions and his true personality has come out with these allegations. Ron Paul is still fine, but he is no Newt.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                        Newt seems to be the only guy on the stage that can quote the history of what worked back to the 1960's....and why what has been done since, hasn't worked.

When you are one step away from death, you bring in the guy with the track record of making shit happen....not the guy with the best promises.

Newt/Paul ticket would rock....Nothing the dems could do could touch that duo. the problem is that duo alienates too many worthless fucks with voting cards in this country.

Good post.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Newt is a pompous ass with no real solution. The GOP candidates are a bunch of jokers, it truly is a sad state of affairs in the republican camp. None of them have any chance against Obama...get ready for 4 more years of the current President.

Comment

Originally posted by abedh View Post
                            Newt is a pompous ass with no real solution. The GOP candidates are a bunch of jokers, it truly is a sad state of affairs in the republican camp. None of them have any chance against Obama...get ready for 4 more years of the current President.
                            Who let the Obammy voter in...

Comment

Originally posted by abedh View Post
                              10,000 comedians out of work, and this guy's trying to be funny?

Comment

Working...
                              X