Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Constitution repealed by traitorous Senators: ‘Republican party now the Gestapo party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    This is the reason why anyone picking either party is a complete idiot. They only differ on things that don't matter. When it comes to destroying liberty they skip down the aisle hand in hand.
    I'm not trying to be dick, just wondering... Isn't Ron Paul running on the Republican ticket? I see what you are saying in that the system is corrupt, but why would he run as a Republican instead of running 3rd party like he always has? Again, not trying to be a dick or smart ass, but when everyone votes for Ron Paul, won't they be a "complete idiot". I know you didn't say anything about Ron Paul in your post, but I have lurked the forum enough to know that the original post is mainly focused towards Ron Paul.

My little brain, doesn't get a whole lot of this stuff, but I do know that ANY ONE of the people on the Reublican ticket in November will be better than what we have now. I like Ron Paul but I am not the biggest suppoter of him but by God if he is the nominee I will crawl on broken glass to vote for him as Mark Davis says. This upcoming election is too important to worry about voting third party. After this one, we could definately worry about getting the establishment Republican and Democrats out, but I made the biggest mistake ever last year by voting third party and that causedthe Messiah, Barack Obama to be elected. I have been kicking my self in the ass for 2 years since I did that. Personally, I just want to change who is in office now and get ANYONE else in and then worry about getting a REAL person in office.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
      I'm not trying to be dick, just wondering... Isn't Ron Paul running on the Republican ticket? I see what you are saying in that the system is corrupt, but why would he run as a Republican instead of running 3rd party like he always has? Again, not trying to be a dick or smart ass, but when everyone votes for Ron Paul, won't they be a "complete idiot". I know you didn't say anything about Ron Paul in your post, but I have lurked the forum enough to know that the original post is mainly focused towards Ron Paul.

My little brain, doesn't get a whole lot of this stuff, but I do know that ANY ONE of the people on the Reublican ticket in November will be better than what we have now. I like Ron Paul but I am not the biggest suppoter of him but by God if he is the nominee I will crawl on broken glass to vote for him as Mark Davis says. This upcoming election is too important to worry about voting third party. After this one, we could definately worry about getting the establishment Republican and Democrats out, but I made the biggest mistake ever last year by voting third party and that causedthe Messiah, Barack Obama to be elected. I have been kicking my self in the ass for 2 years since I did that. Personally, I just want to change who is in office now and get ANYONE else in and then worry about getting a REAL person in office.
      he's making a modest attempt at getting the republican ticket. he will ultimately lose and *MAY* possibly run as a 3rd party but i doubt he does that either. too risky to take away votes and give the democratic party the edge.

you can't win as a 3rd party. it just doesn't work.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

In my opinion, the ONLY reason Ron Paul is running as a republican, is because it would give him his only chance of being elected. Until there is a massive reset of our entire political machine, no third party candidate will ever win a presidential election.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          i take it you didnt read the post.
          I seldom do. Usually I just come in here and post stuff at random.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
            Aren't the dems in control of the senate?
            That don't make a fuck of a difference. Count the votes. Rs vs Ds is 2:1.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
              I seldom do. Usually I just come in here and post stuff at random.
              mstng86's question was rhetorical. We know you can't muster more than whimsical gibberish.
              Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Oh I could. But I don't.

Comment

Working...
                X