Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government Activating FEMA Camps Across U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exlude View Post
    Fact, Hitler contracted concentration camps out to Volkswagon and hired catering and laundry services for the Jews.
    LMGDAO

As for the topic of this thread, anyone who believes that shit is an idiot. I just don't know of any other way to put it.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The last sentence caught my attention, about government created threats, patsies in a political power struggle. I don't see any Americans willingly going to these camps, but I do see our political system turning against us and scaring us all into following orders "for our own safety". It's far fetched, but not at all impossible.

Comment

Jeez... some of you guys.

What is with this undying, blind faith that the government is looking out for our best interests? These will be for those who resist the coming strict governing and regulations that needs to be put in place because of the impending economic crisis. These "domestic terrorists" and their families. Watch, you'll see that these camps will be built like small communities and utilized for disasters at first, then offered to some, eventually forcing in others.

Don't worry. By the sound of some of you, you will be allowed to live outside since you just "go with the flow" of whatever the government makes you do.

Comment

Following that mindset, probably best to just go with the flow and then burn the whole place down.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

By that time, they'll be too controlling to even pick your butt without them knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
              must be nice living in a world where you see nothing around you....
              Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
              yet came to this close minded conclusion that it's for events like Katrina, so be it.
              Originally posted by majorownage View Post
              Go read dipshits.
              Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
              most people don't or won't accept what is going on. If those people just open their eyes and pay attention to other things than the mass media and put things together themselves then they too would see.
              Originally posted by Denny View Post
              What is with this undying, blind faith that the government is looking out for our best interests?
              I usually try to stay out of these threads, but the above quotes always crack me up. I'm surprised you guys aren't out with the OWS crowd, afterall they are the 'enlightened' ones as well.
              DamonH

Comment

We just need to open our eyes and become enlightened to stop being so closed minded with our blind faith.

I think that one sentence sums it about all up according to the conspiracy crowd. I tried to catch every catch phrase used ad nauseum, at least.

Comment

SO, that is where they are storing all those FEMA coffins...

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    SO, that is where they are storing all those FEMA coffins...

Stevo
                    I have delivered a load of them to fema warehouse in LA, Nice plastic with rubber gasket to seal it. Made in Mexico by Rubber maid. Think I still have a pic of one saved some where. Don't know about the other crap but the coffins are real. They stack in side each other to save space.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                      Fact, Hitler contracted concentration camps out to Volkswagon and hired catering and laundry services for the Jews.
                      I'd have to ask many of the posters here this question:

In the event that all this stuff was actually needed, (regardless of the reason) what do you think they would do? Just be like "Oh shit. A catastrophe of epic proportions. Guess we should have prepared cause now with all these bodies, its worse".

Also, now I kinda want one of those coffins. Sounds like it could be useful in some way someday. Maybe to bury a relative in the backyard and not have to pay... or something. Sounds like they're built tough so I think it might be worth having.

Comment

Working...
                      X