No announcement yet.

S Korean building. Check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it looked like a cloud effect in the random pic post...

the towers didn't fall at the same time. people are so fucking self-important
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      Good observation Cooter, didn't even cross my mind. But definitely see it, that sucks.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Stop helping who, the dutch designer?
        No, the South Koreans.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          No, the South Koreans.
          South Koreans didn't design the building...

Political forum, always good for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            South Koreans didn't design the building...

Political forum, always good for a laugh.
            Not trying to take sides here but you're saying S. Koreans didn't say how they wanted the buildings built or anything? That's like telling your architect you want a house on this land built and he does it the way he wants it, not to your specs. Whoever wanted those buildings over there had to tell the architect/designer what they wanted it to look like, how many floors, colors, etc. The Dutch architect/designer just put it to blueprints with measurements and make suggestions to whoever was in charge because that's what he is paid to do. Your argument in this thread is comical at best.

Comment

Didn't know there was a 9/11 card you could pull on building designs.

Comment

Originally posted by slostang281 View Post
                Not trying to take sides here but you're saying S. Koreans didn't say how they wanted the buildings built or anything? That's like telling your architect you want a house on this land built and he does it the way he wants it, not to your specs. Whoever wanted those buildings over there had to tell the architect/designer what they wanted it to look like, how many floors, colors, etc. The Dutch architect/designer just put it to blueprints with measurements and make suggestions to whoever was in charge because that's what he is paid to do. Your argument in this thread is comical at best.
                It's just like a spec home. They'll build it and see who buys it.

BTW, I agree with you.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  The design of that building was an inside job!
                  i see what you did their.

Comment

The overreactions in here are pretty funny....

You act as if the entire country is behind a PROPOSED building design. This is one S. Korean Developer that is partnered with the Dutch architectural firm.

That said, it is kinda shitty that they are not changing the design. Construction starts in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      The overreactions in here are pretty funny....

You act as if the entire country is behind a PROPOSED building design. This is one S. Korean Developer that is partnered with the Dutch architectural firm.

That said, it is kinda shitty that they are not changing the design. Construction starts in 2013.
                      That. Snap judgment ftw!

Comment

If they want to build then go right ahead. I have mixed feelings about it because at first I thought it was the TWIN towers but then realized it wasn't. It's a neat concept, would be better it was just one or 3 buildings

Comment

So if they put a plaque at the base that says "In honor of our allies who defend our fucking asses from the evil trash that lives above us" what are yall going to say then? I have serious doubts that its like "Haha! Look what we made! Those american dumbasses!" I just don't see that being the case.

But anyway, the smoke is down too low. To be accurate it would need to be up higher.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I really don't think that was intentional.
                            Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                            Don't be so butt hurt.
                            Originally posted by Cooter View Post

the towers didn't fall at the same time. people are so fucking self-important
                            Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                            Didn't know there was a 9/11 card you could pull on building designs.
                            Did you guys even read the article?

"Thus Jan Knikker of [Dutch architectural firm] MVRDV told the Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad, “I have to admit that we also thought of the 9/11 attacks.”

Even if it wasn't intentional, the realization that millions of people would "snap judge" it to be an offensive reminder of a mass murder should have made them scrap the design.

I'm not even a PC guy, but c'mon. That would be like designing a building that resembles a mushroom cloud with a t-shaped entryway. That's just bad taste.

And... how could you not see the resemblance? Seriously??????

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Oh let me check:

Stop being a butt-hurt pussy bitch.
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                                Stop being a butt-hurt pussy bitch.
                                I will when you stop being a stinky twat. I guess that will happen about the 5th of Never.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X