X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Format: Paperback

Four days ago (the morning of Sept 19) there were 898 reviews of this book. By evening there were 983 reviews. The reviews were merciless and many quite funny (though mostly accurate). This morning I look and there's 209 reviews. Hmmmmm, what happened to all those other reviews? Apparently Clinton has friends at Amazon.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Format: Paperback

Four days ago (the morning of Sept 19) there were 898 reviews of this book. By evening there were 983 reviews. The reviews were merciless and many quite funny (though mostly accurate). This morning I look and there's 209 reviews. Hmmmmm, what happened to all those other reviews? Apparently Clinton has friends at Amazon.
          It wouldn't surprise me if Amazon does the same with most or all of their listings...they are in the business of selling and negative reviews don't encourage sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            It wouldn't surprise me if Amazon does the same with most or all of their listings...they are in the business of selling and negative reviews don't encourage sales.
            People inadvertently buying crap because negative review were removed is just as bad for business.

Comment

• Well, the "mainstream" media might be a different story, but she seems to be getting massacred on the internet. Its like the hits just keep on coming.
              WH

Comment

• Can't embed, but it's a good add starring Pepe against Ironman.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The Cuban Mistress Crisis

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• We the Pepe

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...