local s10/sonoma/minitruck board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local s10/sonoma/minitruck board?

are there any left? I'm looking for a s10. gracias!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

It is only on FB now, good luck on finding a decent S10 lol.

Comment

How nice or shitty do you want. I might be dumping my 94 SS in about a month.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        How nice or shitty do you want. I might be dumping my 94 SS in about a month.
        imma need it to be super nice, but for the cost of a really shitty one!

id certainly love some info on what you got.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Shaun, z06killinsbf, was selling his at one point. Not sure if he sold it or still has it though. It is super clean.

S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!

That forum used to be relatively active. I haven't frequented it in a year or two though.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Are you gonna slam it and give it the "dripping wet paint" look? And add a couple of bazooka subs?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              imma need it to be super nice, but for the cost of a really shitty one!

id certainly love some info on what you got.

god bless.
              Shitty paint, straight body, mechanical/drivetrain pretty good (4.3 V6 automatic), rip in driver seat, GM dash is GM dash (brittle/cracked). I don't know about price yet.

I'm looking for a good RCSB. When I find one I'll decide if I want to sell this one, or V8 swap and track whore it out.

Comment

I know of a 99 Sonoma, 2wd stick, black. Good tires. Nice wheels with ZQ8 suspension. Has about 60 - 70k miles on it.

Needs head gasket, and front bumper cover repaired or replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  Are you gonna slam it and give it the "dripping wet paint" look? And add a couple of bazooka subs?
                  Id still roll this!

Comment

Do it Paul!!
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I picked up a 91 extended cab as the replacement to my Regal. I've got a steel cowl hood, new front bumper with trim delete, GMC grill, converting to hub less rotors (have drop spindles, drilled and slotted rotors, braided brake lines, new hub assemblies,etc), 8.5" disc brake rear end, caltracs, and a few other parts collected already. It will have the 3.8 Buick power plant I've been saving parts for that was going to go in the Regal and the 2004r in it along with the stinger plate and a progressive controller, should end up with a 250hp shot of nitrous

Comment

Comment

There's a group "DFW S10" on Facebook. You want an El Camino?? I've got one at my 'rents place cheap!

Comment

B2200 or die!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              B2200 or die!

Trucks should've had t-tops from the factory!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X