Whos your Daddy?

Comment

��

Comment

Looks like a rattler to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
          Looks like a rattler to me.
          Ding ding ding winner! They are all over out here. Last year I think the count was somewhere around 10-15 that we got.

Comment

So school real quick. Is it just this time of the year because it’s getting hot or is it because of the floods that’s making the snakes going to move or combination of both? Oh looks like a Tx Rat Snake to me.

OP. Btw did you fuck the snake? Because I see its head and mouth are all elongated.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Not much to do with the floods just time of year. They always come out on the gravel roads to sun on the rocks. I've always wanted to sit a camera up with good light and see how many cross the road per night. They rattlers always seem to cross on one little stretch of the road probably 50ft. The neighbors empty farm house is loaded with them according to the guy that came out and checked my well. He said he refuse to go back over there. He said they have a huge den of hundreds under their house

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                Not much to do with the floods just time of year. They always come out on the gravel roads to sun on the rocks. I've always wanted to sit a camera up with good light and see how many cross the road per night. They rattlers always seem to cross on one little stretch of the road probably 50ft. The neighbors empty farm house is loaded with them according to the guy that came out and checked my well. He said he refuse to go back over there. He said they have a huge den of hundreds under their house
                The camera idea would be pretty cool especially on a time lapse. Sounds like that Farm House has a gigantic snakepit under it. Fire would solve that problem most definitely.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  The camera idea would be pretty cool especially on a time lapse. Sounds like that Farm House has a gigantic snakepit under it. Fire would solve that problem most definitely.
                  Might catch a squatch, skunk ape, or a roogaroo on camera too.

Comment

Might catch a squatch, skunk ape, or a roogaroo on camera too.
                    It first I was surprised you knew what a rougarou is but then I realized you probably live in the woods and are a hillbilly and seeing all kinds of crazy shit. I know I’ve seen some crazy shit. I bet you have some crazy ass stories to tell.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

For all you cityfolk

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

It first I was surprised you knew what a rougarou is but then I realized you probably live in the woods and are a hillbilly and seeing all kinds of crazy shit. I know I’ve seen some crazy shit. I bet you have some crazy ass stories to tell.
                        Yes I've seen some crazy shit and talked to a few old people out here I could have swore one guy was lying out his ass until he started tearing up and crying. I was like wtf kind of damn Indian burial ground is around here?

Comment

Yes I've seen some crazy shit and talked to a few old people out here I could have swore one guy was lying out his ass until he started tearing up and crying. I was like wtf kind of damn Indian burial ground is around here?
                          Yeah that’s how you know someone’s not bullshitting when they can’t get their story out without choking up. As a kid we lived in all kinds of trailer parked out in the middle of the woods. Sometimes in tents. If I started my story’s now i’d probably be finished by next week. And those are just the ones I’ve seen with my own eyes. I don’t even talk about it much because there’s a lot of people who don’t believe in any of that stuff because they haven’t seen it or they’re just too oblivious to it. I can tell you that I moved into a house around December of last year and only stay there for like three weeks. Because of the crazy shit I’ve seen. I don’t know one day I might talk about a couple of things In a thread all by itself. But I just hate how people are so close minded sometimes.

And I should also mention that most of this stuff I saw and experienced was whenever I would spend my summers with relatives that lived in the deep South. I remember staying a whole month at my aunts house in a tiny ass little horse town called Hazlehurst Mississippi in an old plantation house.
                          And the Deepwoods of Arkansas.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I’m being serious if anyone else is down to tell their stories I am.
                            No bullshit just real shit. In another thread of course.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X