DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2018, 12:38 PM   #281
red89notch
Lifer
 
red89notch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclonescott View Post
Griffin joked about not being able to pronounce Botham's name and then quickly turned to comments about the young man's character, saying he was "a light in a dark room" who truly loved God."
If he truly was a light in a dark room she would have noticed it wasn't here apartment and not shot him instead of just seeing a shadowy figure, so which is it? Poor choice of words.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.
red89notch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:51 PM   #282
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,496
Default

The tags

Whoever wrote "you fucking naysayers", you're a funny guy. That one made me laugh pretty good.
__________________
WAAH HAA!!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:50 PM   #283
LS1Goat
Lifer
 
LS1Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 13,608
Default

A group of "activist" blocked I30 for a period of time last night. Looks like the game is a foot, especially is she doesn't get fired or receives a soft sentence on the manslaughter charge.
LS1Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:05 AM   #284
juiceweezl
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 6,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1Goat View Post
A group of "activist" blocked I30 for a period of time last night. Looks like the game is a foot, especially is she doesn't get fired or receives a soft sentence on the manslaughter charge.
I guess they didn't bother to protest for the FTW officer killed by the 3 career criminals.
juiceweezl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:02 PM   #285
mustang_revival
Lifer
 
mustang_revival's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Keeping that vibe alive
Posts: 4,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceweezl View Post
I guess they didn't bother to protest for the FTW officer killed by the 3 career criminals.
Did they come into his house and kill him?

Then not get arrested even though they had evidence of the crime?

Because if this is true , then yes we should all be just as concerned.
__________________
WRX


Last edited by mustang_revival; 09-17-2018 at 12:08 PM.
mustang_revival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:53 PM   #286
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member
 
svauto-erotic855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,671
Default

It looks like the guy that got killed was sitting on his couch texting someone while watching TV and playing on a laptop. Unless the officer just had someone shining a flashlight into both of her eyes I suspect that there was enough light to clearly see the man that she shot.
__________________
Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.
svauto-erotic855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:06 PM   #287
scootro
Lifer
 
scootro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: none of your fuckin business
Posts: 14,380
Default

she got off pretty good for shooting someone! just fired
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:20 PM   #288
jw33
These go to eleven...
 
jw33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Well, it's one louder, isn't it?
Posts: 11,810
Default

She’ll get a job in Garland or McKinney next week.
jw33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:40 PM   #289
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_revival View Post
Did they come into his house and kill him?

Then not get arrested even though they had evidence of the crime?
Solid. Solid points.

But are you two saying they let the bitch go? Maybe we'll get a reverse of the old lynch mobs, and some group of blacks will track her white ass down and hang her. Justice served.
__________________
WAAH HAA!!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:42 AM   #290
blownaltered
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro View Post
she got off pretty good for shooting someone! just fired
Where the hell do you get your information. She still has criminal charges filed against her, with still an on going investigation and will stand trial. Then I'm sure the family will sue her on top of that.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:48 AM   #291
jewozzy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
It looks like the guy that got killed was sitting on his couch texting someone while watching TV and playing on a laptop. Unless the officer just had someone shining a flashlight into both of her eyes I suspect that there was enough light to clearly see the man that she shot.
Where did you see this?
jewozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:54 AM   #292
GE
6 Cliff Trail, Frisco, TX
 
GE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 34,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewozzy View Post
Where did you see this?
He was there, DUH!
GE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:57 AM   #293
ceyko
Lifer
 
ceyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 18,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GE View Post
He was there, DUH!
Possible he IS the guy and arranged all this to F' with DPD - and it was just his clone that was killed?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.
ceyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:00 PM   #294
scootro
Lifer
 
scootro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: none of your fuckin business
Posts: 14,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Where the hell do you get your information. She still has criminal charges filed against her, with still an on going investigation and will stand trial. Then I'm sure the family will sue her on top of that.
seen it on tv
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:16 PM   #295
Chili
Joe Blow
 
Chili's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1975
Location: Euless
Posts: 24,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro View Post
seen it on tv
You saw that she got fired on TV, but as mentioned, that doesn't mean that everything else has been dropped. It's just one step in the process and exclusive of criminal and civil prosecution.
Chili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:43 PM   #296
scootro
Lifer
 
scootro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: none of your fuckin business
Posts: 14,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili View Post
You saw that she got fired on TV, but as mentioned, that doesn't mean that everything else has been dropped. It's just one step in the process and exclusive of criminal and civil prosecution.
Understood
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
1 less nay in dallas=win, anthonys shitty 401k, blackcockmadehercray, dpd version > svo's lies, gasser is nay, if a nay then promote her, it was just a naynay, it was naynays brother, nay better watch out, ruff cnc best friend, ruff cnc svo sock puppet, she was tired of nays, shewantedblackcreampie, svo > sherlock, svo constitution author, svo dp'd guyger solo, svo is dosxx man, svo ruff bffl, svo was there, white is not guilty, you fucking naysayers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.