X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you heard of Fender Mender?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Its metal plastic and paint that includes a price tag of tens of thousands of dollars...some people like to keep their cars nice. Some people also like to recover as much of the initial expense as possible.

And this wasnt even a new car...so what does buying new cars have to do with it?
      Yep that’s why it’s insured! Looked halfway new doesn’t matter it’s a target for some jackass to mess up . I’m sure the insurance co will cover the expense and then some. No worries on that

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Have you heard of Fender Mender?
        You bend em we mend em!! They do good work

Comment

Its metal plastic and paint that includes a price tag of tens of thousands of dollars...some people like to keep their cars nice. Some people also like to recover as much of the initial expense as possible.

And this wasnt even a new car...so what does buying new cars have to do with it?
          Exactly. Owned it for 2ish months and some ass already messed it up. Now I have a carfax damage report, which will certainly equate to lost value at trade in; and the ass pain of having to deal with an insurance company that everyone in the body shop industry will tell they SUCK.

Sorry, I like to try and keep nice shit nice. At north of 50k, it was the nicest car she's ever had and she loves it. So she keeps it clean and taken care of.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            Yep that’s why it’s insured! Looked halfway new doesn’t matter it’s a target for some jackass to mess up . I’m sure the insurance co will cover the expense and then some. No worries on that
            You have way more faith in insurance than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              You have way more faith in insurance than I do.

Man even a great body shop wont get that shit in factory condition. That's my problem with just letting insurance handle it. Itll never be as good as it was.

I didnt have any insurance issues at all and went to a very highly respected body shop that did good...but they still didnt get it perfect.

Comment

Man even a great body shop wont get that shit in factory condition. That's my problem with just letting insurance handle it. Itll never be as good as it was.

I didnt have any insurance issues at all and went to a very highly respected body shop that did good...but they still didnt get it perfect.
                Yep.

I've written service for Audi, Porsche, VW and Maxda; worked at BMW as a tech and worked at Don Davis Bodyshop as a bodyshop mechanic. Nothing ever looks like factory. And with a known location of the damagwe'd on the vehicle, you can find it.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                  Yep.

I've written service for Audi, Porsche, VW and Maxda; worked at BMW as a tech and worked at Don Davis Bodyshop as a bodyshop mechanic. Nothing ever looks like factory. And with a known location of the damagwe'd on the vehicle, you can find it.

Closest I've ever seen was a 64 T-bird and they fixed that bastard with lead. I didn't even know it was there until I hit it with the sander.

For another shitty luck wrecking your car story, my dad's truck just got beat up by a deer hitting him. No, you didn't read that wrong, my dad did not hit the deer, the deer hit him. Came up on the drivers side and crashed head first into the fender, then the force slung it around and it hit the back door. Fucker got right up and ran off.

Comment

Hopefully you find a very picky painter who knows how to match. When it’s done you will probably be the only one who can tell it was messed up. Nice car though

Comment

Why would you be worried about Audi’s warranty?

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Why do people always have their kid stand in front of the car
                        She's standing beside the car...

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                          She's standing beside the car...
                          Oh well.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            Details LTD in Addison is the only place I’d trust on a newer Audi.
                            sadly, I agree.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              sadly, I agree.
                              You can recommend service king if you like. One if the reasons details is so good is they are cranky and mean with ins companies and fight for their customers. If agreeing with me makes you sad, do want to be like naynuffin and takinitruff and go on my never acknowledge again list?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post

For another shitty luck wrecking your car story, my dad's truck just got beat up by a deer hitting him. No, you didn't read that wrong, my dad did not hit the deer, the deer hit him. Came up on the drivers side and crashed head first into the fender, then the force slung it around and it hit the back door. Fucker got right up and ran off.
                                The passenger side door of my 4Runner has a dent in it from a similar instance. A turkey flew right into the side of it while I was going down the highway. It was so loud I thought that a car lost a tire and that's what hit me.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X