Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    Oooo. I need a copy.
    Join premium snapchat and get your copies....

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      Oooo. I need a copy.
      I tried to find some pics like this after this was posted and couldn't find any quality ones.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

• Lmao
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Comment

• Perspective is strong with this one. ^^
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Is be, though? The two biggest things that stick out are supporting banning bump stocks and saying we should just confiscate firearms from potentially dangerous people without due process
                    Well, that's that.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• The diagnosis of gender dysphoria lacks safeguards to prevent misdiagnosing people. A Texas custody case splits a 6-year-old kid’s gender identity in two.

Comment

• how sad

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                          how sad
                          Very much so and especially since this used to be a bastion of conservatism.

Comment

• I do not understand how this is not abuse.

It is doubly bad because the mother is a pediatrician.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• They are really screwing the kid and dad over.

They are mentally ruining the kid (if he isn't already destroyed) and the dad, as well as financially ruining him. If they lock him up for not paying, he will become a prisoner of these mentally deranged lunes (the mom's last name is fitting).
                              At some point, his only recourse to to twist off and kill everyone involved in this travesty and I will praise him for it.

Comment

• ^^^ I did not catch the mom's last name.

Comment

Working...
                                X