Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
    Has anyone verified that its a real story? I can only find it on the federalist and infowars.
    There's a link to court documents on the Federalist article
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      By which you must surely mean, anyone who is sane.
      More like anyone who is heavily triggered by insanity, but, yeah.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          This story is so far away from any form of common sense, it seems like it's crafted to make very specific people mad.

Hope it's fake anyway.
          I'm going to look up the people involved to see if they're even real.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Searching for the kid's name turned up a handful of results on conservative sites of questionable credibility, as well as lots of information about the James-Younger Gang
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Pretty sure most/all credible journalists will not list a child's name (even just first name) when you could easily figure out who the person is in a case like this that would open the child up for bullying or worse. This would also have been all over local media since it supposedly is going on in Coppell.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                Pretty sure most/all credible journalists will not list a child's name (even just first name) when you could easily figure out who the person is in a case like this that would open the child up for bullying or worse. This would also have been all over local media since it supposedly is going on in Coppell.

Short of getting on ancestry.com there aren't really any records about children that are easily searchable. I'm going to look up the adults in the article to see if any of them exist. If I can find the mother's license to practice in the state with a legit name attached to it then the story may have some credibility. If all the names in the story are BS then the story is probably BS unless they specifically stated that they changed the names.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Short of getting on ancestry.com there aren't really any records about children that are easily searchable. I'm going to look up the adults in the article to see if any of them exist. If I can find the mother's license to practice in the state with a legit name attached to it then the story may have some credibility. If all the names in the story are BS then the story is probably BS unless they specifically stated that they changed the names.
                  I didn't read the article.... but, if the parents names were on there with the childs first name then it would be a red flag to me for being fake.

It would also be easy to search records and cross first names in civil cases for the area to see if it were real or not. I'm going with fake news.

Comment

• In Texas, a six-year-old boy is being torn apart by the transgender debate. James’ mother thinks he’s a girl, but he acts like a normal boy at his father’s house. Now she’s accusing him of child abuse. Welcome to 2018.

Jeff Younger
                    Anne Georgulas
                    James Younger

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      Here's the google maps/reviews for her practice. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ge...926762!9m1!1b1

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        Here's the google maps/reviews for her practice. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ge...926762!9m1!1b1
                        Lol at the comments on her site. "My son went in for his prescription and got his willy cut off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          Tons of recent reviews but two old ones stood out. One 11 months ago talked about her pushing her modern parenting agenda. And an older one seemed credibke about her being pretty low quality from a claimed nurse.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X