No announcement yet.

Nine Things I HATE About Our 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same people who drive Jeeps also have the newest Iphones.

Comment

Vehicles that shut off when you're stationary, which in turn shuts off the belt driven AC compressor... mandated by the gubment? That seems so shit all stupid. Leave a baby in a car with the windows up? You goes to Lewis Derrick. Just be driving in August and stuck on the highway because of a wreck? You might go to Lewis Derrick if you don't roll the windows downt.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        The same people who drive Jeeps also have the newest Iphones.

Comment

They always seemed to me like something you buy just to drive off road. Even if you're not going to mod it, and its just mild off roading. If you want something with manners you get the Grand Cherokee. Leave the 2 door jeeps sitting in the garage until its time to off road. Yeah that one is 4 door but other than that not too much difference
          Last edited by Gasser64; 12-08-2018, 07:17 AM.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            They always seemed to me like something you buy just to drive off road. Even if you're not going to mod it, and its just mild off roading. If you want something with manners you get the Grand Cherokee. Leave the 2 door jeeps sitting in the garage until its time to off road.
            Buddy of mine has a loaded out Grand Cherokee, paid $68k. It’s fancy, for sure, but that’s just absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Buddy of mine has a loaded out Grand Cherokee, paid $68k. It’s fancy, for sure, but that’s just absurd.
              that's ridiculous

Comment

Hmmm, my SIL just bought a SRT Jeep Cherokee, I like it. So much so that I nearly bought one, but instead my blue blood made me get the Explorer Sport, I need the extra seats and MPG's even though 20mpg average isn't that great in the Sport, it's better than his mpg.

It sounds fucking great, it pulls like mad with that 6.2l and it's very nice in the inside, makes you forget your in a Jeep GC. His is white, with the black roof, black wheels and black accents. I believe he paid $62k new, his buddy works at a Chry/Dodge/Jeep dealer so he got a nice deal, but yeah hard to believe that a doll'd up JGC was that much monies...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Hmmm, my SIL just bought a SRT Jeep Cherokee, I like it. So much so that I nearly bought one, but instead my blue blood made me get the Explorer Sport, I need the extra seats and MPG's even though 20mpg average isn't that great in the Sport, it's better than his mpg.

It sounds fucking great, it pulls like mad with that 6.2l and it's very nice in the inside, makes you forget your in a Jeep GC. His is white, with the black roof, black wheels and black accents. I believe he paid $62k new, his buddy works at a Chry/Dodge/Jeep dealer so he got a nice deal, but yeah hard to believe that a doll'd up JGC was that much monies...
                  This one isn’t even an SRT. Not sure of the trim level, but it has every option and practically drives itself. It’s white with white interior with black piping. He got it stuck in mud within a few days of buying it and got the interior all fucked up. Was able to get it cleaned, but still. It’s waaay too fancy for what he uses it for - hauling his bike, skis, etc. He even followed me around the Alpine Loop in it. He traded a 2017 Platinum F150 in for this because the truck wouldn’t fit in his tiny garage up in Crested Butte. He also owns an M3 convertible. He buys really nice shit and then uses the fuck out of it. Anyway, it’s definitely in a different league from any other Chrysler product I’ve ever been in or around. Not worth that kind of money though, imo. I’d much rather drive my Expedition.

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't spend $60k + on an SUV or truck, my wife was tripping on the Sport price of $54.2k. MSRP, we didn't pay that but shits gotten expensive!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                      Only 9 things? Jeeps are horrible. Had to drive my buddies home from New Braunfels one time and wanted to shoot myself. To think they charge $40k for those heaps.
                      Ha! I drove a brand new one from Hillsboro to West (about 15miles) and that's all it took for me to realize that I would never own one of those pieces of shit

Comment

Jeezis. I'd just get a used one. Probably find a 5 year old one in good shape with low enough miles. Drive for 5 years, sell.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Jeezis. I'd just get a used one. Probably find a 5 year old one in good shape with low enough miles. Drive for 5 years, sell.
                          I was talking to someone the other day and I was like hey, that's a nice Hemi GC loaded out. I asked her why she got rid of her new Cherokee they just bought. She said well we were 10k upside down on our Cherokee and we leased this one for just a little more and it will be all good in three years. No upside down issue. I don't know what kind of bullshit they are doing on leases but sounds sketchy as hell. Something is going to break soon, I guarantee it. Obama bailed out the fucking rich bankers and car companies and just kept the uber elite in the 600 million dollar salary ranges. We failed capitalism 101 and we are all paying for it.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

The 707-HP 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Starts at $85,900

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

That is one sexy motherfucker.

I need me an SRT8 cherokee in my life.
                              sigpic

Comment

Does his voice not remind anyone of Red Green from The Red Green show?

Comment

Working...
                                X